cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i unlock my iphone 5c

Journeyman

How do i unlock my iphone 5c

I recently just bought an iPhone 5c of the internet and i only just found out it was locked to carrier Sprint. I live in Australia and i was wondering if anyone could help me out on how i can get it unlocked. Like on  what number i should contact or should email. Please Help!!!!!!!

3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

Re: How do i unlock my iphone 5c

Xuelani22,

Thanks for the post. Sprint will only provide the MSL code if you are a Sprint customer. Do you know if any service and repair stores or Apple in your area can get the device unlocked?

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

I have two iPhone 5c SPRINT branded phones that I purchases from Glyde.com to use on TING.

They are locked.

I assume that since they were sold they are off contract.  Either way, they were not mine when they WERE on contact and I should, per US Law, be allowed to have them unlocked.

Glyde.com has been no help.

TING has been no help.

SPRINT needs to unlock these phones for me so that I can use them as I see fit.

Thanks for any insight and help into this situation.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Go to

[inappropriate link removed]

and check online, you will see that Ting can bypass the unlock issue on older Sprint phones by using a dummy phone.

Message was edited by TheModerator: This is a public forum. Please remember that all messages must abide by the Community Guidelines. For your reference, here are the Community Guidelines: 

https://community.sprint.com/baw/community/sprintblogs/blog/2016/02/01/sprintcom-community-terms-con...

Thanks for your participation in the forums!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat