cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have an IMEI number and would like to know if I can use this on Sprints network with no issues

Journeyman

I have an IMEI number and would like to know if I can use this on Sprints network with no issues

I have an IMEI number and would like to know if I can use this on Sprints network with no issues.

Also the carrier information is slightly different from mine. Would like to talk about that as well

7 REPLIES 7
Sprint Social Care

Re: I have an IMEI number and would like to know if I can use this in Sprints network with no issues

Good morning! Thank you for reaching out to us. Click here so that you can learn more about what devices are eligible to be activated on our Network.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
GrandMaster

Re: I have an IMEI number and would like to know if I can use this in Sprints network with no issues

there is a ongoing thread about adding devices to Sprints database here https://community.sprint.com/t5/Google-Nexus-5-6P-Pixel-and/Unable-to-activate-Nexus-6P/m-p/956933#M... . you are currently posting in an area that is dedicated to questions or comments about the site itself and not so much device or account questions/concerns.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

That was not the correct thread, however, I did not mention that this is an i5.

Do you have the correct thread for that.

Journeyman

I did not mention that this is an i5.

Do you have the correct thread for that.
Journeyman

I have an i5 + an IMEI number .. like to know if I can use this in Sprints network

Also the Sprint "carrier" information # is slightly different from another i5 Sprint "carrier" #.

Would like to talk about that as well

GrandMaster

that Nexus one will work fine. at this points its a mixed bag when it comes to adding in a IMEI anyways device wise. if this device was on a different carrier im actually surprised you were able to get it domestically unlocked since it was a device from prior to the agreement for unlocking devices with the FCC.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Sprint Social Care

Re: I have an i5 + an IMEI number .. like to know if I can use this in Sprints network

Hello mcanco61, as I mentioned earlier, you may click here to learn more about the devices eligible to be activated on the Sprint network. As per the list, the iPhone 5 is not eligible.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat