cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Messages Not Sending

Highlighted
Journeyman

Text Messages Not Sending

I recently got the iphone 5c and freakin love the new os... regardless, the phone is pretty nice too. My problem started today when I came home. For whatever reason my messages are not being sent. I can get them from other people, but my phone always fails to send mine. I have an airave because this issue  was a problem with my last phone. Strange that it only does it when I'm here. What gives?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

And I know about imessage and all that confusion people are having. That is not the case here as I just don't use it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Mild0ze,

I hear you! I’m happy to help! I’d like to look into this further. Can I get your cross streets and zip? Have you tried to turn the Airave device off then back on? Did it help? Do you get any specific error messages? Does this happen to all outgoing messages? Let me know, I’m here for you!

Laura,

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am having the same problem.  I just upgraded my phone to a Samsung Galaxy S4.  I have an Airave device at home and it worked fine with the S2 and still works fine with my husband's S2.  I can get text messages but cannot send them.  I have rebooted the internet and the Airave several times and have updated my phone and rebooted that.  It happens on all outgoing messages...just attempts to send them for a while and then notifies me that the message was not sent.  I can send messages fine outside of my home.

Highlighted
Master

Hey JodieMac24,

Thanks for joining our thread; sorry to see you're having the same issue.

Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to send texts outside your home?

We'll continue to help. Thanks!

Regards,

Giovanni R.

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat