cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock iPhone 5C

Journeyman

Unlock iPhone 5C

Hey,

I just paid off my iPhone 5C and I gave the phone to my father even though it is a sprint carrier since he has a sim card from his Tmobile carrier, but when he put the sim card in the iphone, it says that the iphone is locked, even though I paid it off and its not a leasing phone. Whats the problem?

4 REPLIES 4
GrandMaster

Re: Unlock iPhone 5C

#SCAN
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Sprint Social Care

Georgia182013

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! When you paid off the phone, did you request the device to be unlocked? In all cases can you please send us a private message? Just click on my name and then select “send a message", include the Sprint phone number last associated with this device, your 6-10 digits security PIN and the MEID of the iPhone 5C.

You can also learn more regarding our unlock policy by clicking here.

We look forward to hear back from you!

Ciara

Sprint Social Care

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Ciara 

My name is Paul and I would also like to unlock both of my iPhone 5cs. The contract is up and this seemingly simple process is taking all day. Please contact me so I can unlock these phones. 

Sprint Social Care

Hello Paul. Ciara is currently not available, but I'll be glad to assist you. Please take a look at your inbox, I sent you a Private Message for further assistance.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat