cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I get a sim card for my 5c, and how much will it cost?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Where can I get a sim card for my 5c, and how much will it cost?

So I ordered a 5c online at Amazon, it came in today so I tried to activate it online. I couldn't do it since I was missing a sim card. So I went over to a Sprint store, and they said they couldn't activate it either because there was no sim card. They advised me to go to an Apple store and get the sim card, but I've been looking up online about this ever since I got home from the sprint store, and every thing I've read mentioned how the sprint store doesn't have sim cards, and neither does the apple store. Yet, they say to go to the other store like an annoying cycle. So really, where can I get a sim card, and how much will it cost?

1 REPLY 1
Wizard

Re: Where can I get a sim card for my 5c, and how much will it cost?

SapphireRose97,

Thank you for reaching out to us. You will need to get in contact with our international department to get one ordered for you. Fastest way is via our chat option for international:  Live Chat

Let me know if you have additional questions or concerns. Here to help.

Dania

Social Care

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat