cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I use my data at the same time I'm on my phone?

Journeyman

Why can't I use my data at the same time I'm on my phone?

One rep said I have to be on wifi, another said an iPhone or other smart phones work without it! What's wrong with my phone!

I know it was there!! First, they deleted my voicemail (I needed some for an upcoming trial!) And said I never ordered it although I've had the service 5-6 years minimum... Now this isn't working!!

Help!
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
GrandMaster

Re: Why can't I use my data at the same time I'm on my phone?

if the iphone 5C is a spark capable device it wont happen until VoLTE is deployed...if its NOT a spark capable device then you must be connected to a LTE signal in order for this to happen.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat