cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

extended 3g

Journeyman

extended 3g

my phone has been saying extended 3g for 2 days straight. i cant get any service or text or data. i cant make calls. its very frustrating. ive talked to several people why and they still cant help me or they say theres nothing wrong with the network tower.before i started my contract i was told that i would have service in my area but nope i NEVER do. i was lied too and i want my contract cancelled. im paying for service i cant use and its stupid, a waste of my money.

14 REPLIES 14
Master

Re: extended 3g

matlyn21- I am here to help. Let's start with your area, what are your nearest cross streets and zip? What device are you using? This has been happening ever since you joined the Sprint family? Let me know. Thanks! -
Sara
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

yes its been happening since the first day i joined sprint. corte galante and camino del sol, 92069. i have an iphone 5c

Master

I don't show any issues reported there at this time. Let's keep working on this can you please do a system update on your phone. Dial ##873283# then press call. Then wait a couple of minutes till it shows the update was complete.

- John
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

ive done that so many times and it still doesnt work. it just goes back to extended like 2 minutes later.

Journeyman

i just tried updating it and its right back to being extended

Master

Ok, try doing the same thing with ##25327# to see if that helps.

- John
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

it worked for about 3 minutes and then started roaming again. this is getting very frustrating. if im paying for service id like it to work.

Master

We may need to take a deeper look into what's going on then. Can you please send a private message with your phone number and PIN.

- John
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

did you get it?

Master

Yes, I've sent a response via private message as well. - John
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I having the same issue with my iPhone 6. If SprintCare can email me with some help that would be nice. [Personal Information Removed]

Message was edited by: The Moderator - This is a public forum. To protect your privacy, please do not post any personal information including phone numbers, full address, email address, or account number and/or PIN.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat