cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone order a 32gb Gold on or around Oct 21??

Journeyman

Re: Anyone order a 32gb Gold on or around Oct 21??

Week 3. Still haven't heard shit. #MoreAnnoyed

Afterglofh13

Sorry for the delay and inconvenience. Have you gotten confirmation at this point? email ? etc. Please advise. You can also check with your point of contact on the delivery and shipping. Thank you for reaching out on Sprint Community. We look forward to hearing from you.

Erica

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

its been a month and two days for me lol. hang in there.

Journeyman

Finally got my tracking number today. Should be here soon.

Journeyman

all I've gotten was an email saying my order was being processed and the order number. This was 3 weeks and a day ago to be exact, and after that I didn't hear anything else. No tracking # or anything about shipping or delivery. When I ordered through telesales, the rep told me 2 weeks! Then when I tracked my order it said up to 8!! This is really insane. How can I get a date about my delivery?? And I'm not understanding how after Sprint already took the 231.87 out of my account, I get a bill starting another 224.34??? I'm lost!!! I'm a new costumer by the way & already have a bad taste in my mouth

Journeyman

I'm trying lol losing patience but I'm really going crazy because I'm phoneless right now. Left Verizon after my contract was up because I wasn't able to keep my unlimited data :-/

Journeyman

how long was your wait? Where'd you order from?

Journeyman

1 week and 6 days

Highlighted
Journeyman

Wow..see what I mean. This is bs.

Journeyman

Yea but i'm just glad it was 1 week and 6 days instead of the 8 weeks originally estimated.

Journeyman

Yea it's good for you, but just annoying for everyone else who's been waiting wayyyyyy longer. It doesn't make sense. But u got lucky.

Journeyman

That is what i dont get though why sprint isn't stocked up on iphones that is stupid. How long have you been waiting?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat