cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone order a 32gb Gold on or around Oct 21??

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Anyone order a 32gb Gold on or around Oct 21??

Lol yea question of the freaking year! I've been waiting for 3 weeks now. It'll be a month come Monday. And what makes it worse is I'm phoneless right now.

Journeyman

Omg lol that really sucks i would have cancelled by now but hopefully you get yours soon.

Journeyman

Yea I should have but I wanted the $100 discount but now I'm not so sure that it was worth it lol

Journeyman

Yea lol that is true sometimes cheaper does not mean better Smiley Wink though

Master

kingego, 

Thank you for posting to our Sprint community page. We understand that the new Gold iPhone 5S is a hot commodity. I assure you that we are doing all we can to get them out to everyone who has ordered one as soon as possible. Once the device has been shipped you will receive notification through your preferred method of contact. If you have any other questions or require assistance with anything please feel free to post and let us know. Thank you. 

Charles G. 

Sprint Social Care Team   

Master

Afterglofh13, 

Thank you for the response, you should receive notification once the device ships with the tracking number and any other necessary information via your preferred method of contact. We truly appreciate your patience while we work to get your new iPhone out to you. If you have any other questions or require assistance please feel free to post and let us know. Thank you. 

Charles G. 

Sprint Social Care Team 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat