cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocking certain numbers

Highlighted
Journeyman

Blocking certain numbers

I've been having trouble blocking certain phone numbers from recieving incoming, outgoing calls and also text messages. I've tried to do apply the block myself through MySprint Account, it won't allow me to select the option for blocking certain numbers, but it will work for text messaging. But after I apply the block for the text messages I still receive text messages from the numbers I blocked and I also called sprint to apply these certain numbers on my block list for calls and text messages and after they "say" they applied them I still receive calls and texts from the block numbers. We rebooted the phone and also did an update on the phone and the issue is still there. I've had this problem for about 3 months and nothing has been resolved

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Master

Re: Blocking certain numbers

Deeshchiinii21 - Allow me to research this for you. Please follow this link http://bit.ly/1qQty1X and send us a private message for further assistance.
- Naomi
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Blocking certain numbers

Hi I'm having this issue wonder what I need to do

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat