cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't add wifi calling add on

Journeyman

Can't add wifi calling add on

The wifi calling add on will not save in my account.

5 REPLIES 5
Wizard

Re: Can't add wifi calling add on

Burnninnator - Thanks for the info. Are you getting a specific error message when trying to add or use WiFi calling? We have identified and marked several IOS Wi-Fi calling problems as known issues. Please let me know more so I can verify that this is/isn't a known issue. Thanks in advance!

Sean
Sprint Social Care
Click here to send me a PM

Journeyman

Wi-Fi Calls

To allow Wi-Fi calls on this account

contact your carrier.

The only option available is an 'OK' button.

When I try to add Wi-Fi calling to this line, it doesn't show up as being added no matter how long I wait. I'm positive the problem is on your end.

Journeyman

I read somewhere on T Mobile's support site that I may need a different sim card. The card in my 6 plus number ends in ".06" and the one in my 5s ends in ".03" could this be the problem?

Journeyman

Burnninnator-

I have sent you a Private Message so I can look into this for you, please click your user name in the upper right corner of this page or your name above your post in this thread. This will take you to your home page where you can click the Private Message tab to read my message and reply.

Colleen
Sprint Social Care
Click here to send me a PM

Journeyman

Did this ever get resolved? I'm having the exact issue.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat