cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I. AM. SO. OVER. THIS.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I. AM. SO. OVER. THIS.

Sooooo Sprint has held my money for the iPhone 5s hostage for almost 2 weeks now. Why am I annoyed? I've seen more than ten people who've received their devices in less time FROM SPRINT! Lol! Seriously, I HATE this company right now. I haven't re-started service yet, and if canceling didn't mean that I'd have a nightmarish experience it'd be over already! I've never quite had such an experience. To top it off, I ordered the phone 12 days ago, and I got a bill 2 days ago saying that I owed them money. When they took all of the money for the phone upfront. Their Facebook page warns new customers to beware. I'm backing out while I still can. When I get this phone, I'm gonna see if I can get my money back instantly at a store so that I can be done with this company. This is absolutely horrid. Never ever again! I understand that they can only fulfill orders with what Apple gives them, but COME ON! People have ordered and received in 2 weeks or less. FOR THE SAME DEVICE!

For the Representative who will see this post and try to help: I'll warn you. You cannot help me if you cannot provide with the timeframe of the delivery my order. I am not speaking of your standard "4-8 weeks from order date" If I hear or read that again, I will scream at every Sprint employee I ever see again. Lol! I am rolling my eyes in the back of my head every time I chat with someone about this.

24 REPLIES 24
Highlighted
Journeyman

Gotcha. I did it for both of us.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat