cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I. AM. SO. OVER. THIS.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I. AM. SO. OVER. THIS.

Sooooo Sprint has held my money for the iPhone 5s hostage for almost 2 weeks now. Why am I annoyed? I've seen more than ten people who've received their devices in less time FROM SPRINT! Lol! Seriously, I HATE this company right now. I haven't re-started service yet, and if canceling didn't mean that I'd have a nightmarish experience it'd be over already! I've never quite had such an experience. To top it off, I ordered the phone 12 days ago, and I got a bill 2 days ago saying that I owed them money. When they took all of the money for the phone upfront. Their Facebook page warns new customers to beware. I'm backing out while I still can. When I get this phone, I'm gonna see if I can get my money back instantly at a store so that I can be done with this company. This is absolutely horrid. Never ever again! I understand that they can only fulfill orders with what Apple gives them, but COME ON! People have ordered and received in 2 weeks or less. FOR THE SAME DEVICE!

For the Representative who will see this post and try to help: I'll warn you. You cannot help me if you cannot provide with the timeframe of the delivery my order. I am not speaking of your standard "4-8 weeks from order date" If I hear or read that again, I will scream at every Sprint employee I ever see again. Lol! I am rolling my eyes in the back of my head every time I chat with someone about this.

24 REPLIES 24
Highlighted
Journeyman

It's so frustrating to wait! I haven't had to wait in this situation, but I've had to wait 6-7 weeks before and I know how it feels. It's just a matter of staying positive and making all the necessary efforts to keep in contact. The more positive and better attitude you have, the more things like them reaching out to YOU, or going out of their way to get answers and push things through, happens

I hope you're in the next batch Apple is turning them out faster now and it looks like the times are decreasing!

Highlighted
Journeyman

You're right. I see that the 16gb came faster. I almost bought that one. Just decided that it would be smarter to get more storage. I am getting a glimmer of hope from what I saw yesterday. Just wish they could tell us when stock runs out, when stock comes in. I know it's asking a big much, but I just found out that you have to purchase AppleCare+ within 30 days of purchase. Not within 30 days of receipt. I would have missed the window! So I'm going to take care of that, and just keep waiting. You're really a great help in this. You should work for Sprint. The message boards at least. I see that you've calmed a lot of nerves.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yep. It's all a matter of what model/size you ordered, your method of order (telesales, in store, online, through Apple, Amazon, etc.it all makes a difference whether it SHOULD or not). It really sucks to wait on one model, and see someone else get it faster for whatever reason... But one has to keep in mind also that they are being shipped in up TO a certain time. It's not a promise, it's saying expect ___ weeks, and be happy if it's sooner. You just have to keep that mindset, be cool on the phone, and check with them if it feels like something is wrong with the order or the amount of time you're waiting.

I've been in the waiting like before, and it sucks. But the experience is what you make it. You can either be furious it's not here yet, or be glad when it comes even if it's just one day under the 8 weeks promised If it goes over that, THEN is the time to get angry

Haha I shouldn't! I'd go insane dealing with certain kinds of people. But thanks!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I see some of the people. I've never been an irate person because I know that there's nothing that they can do. I ordered online. They called me, and had to push the order through because someone duplicated the application. So I don't know if that qualifies as online or telesales. Every single other model and color has 2-5 day wait period. WHHHYYY did I have to be tempted by that extra storage???? WWWWWHHHHYYYYYY!!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Highlighted
Journeyman

Exactly You have two choices, getting upset, and just being calm about it. Neither makes the situation any faster, but one of them makes it miserable and infuriating, and can actually slow it down if you go too far. So one, is only for complete morons.

That's online order, but I'm not sure if it changed when they had to fix it. Haha don't even worry about it Trust me, when it comes you won't even care about the wait, you ordered that model because you WANTED it, and when you get it, you'll love it. Don't even worry about why

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well it happened. Got confirmation today. It says on the UPS page that it's 2nd Day Air, putting delivery at 11/19; but in the email under info it says overnight: Next Day PM. *shrugs* Just happy my phone's on the way. Thanks for all of your help here. You're a sweetheart!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Awesome!! I hope it comes sooner than the 19th, but that tracking number feels great I'll bet? You're going to love it I've enjoyed mine thoroughly so far! Anyone getting upset with the wait, it really is worth it No problem!! Same to you!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Boy do I hate being right all the time

Highlighted
Journeyman

Lol! You know what? That tracking number put me in such a good mood that I took that comment as fun. I hope you enjoy your phone as I will mine. *waves white flag* E-truce? Lol!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I think it is worth the wait. Got a bunch of accessories for it and all.

Highlighted
Journeyman

There was supposed to be a winky face but since I'm on mobile it didn't go through

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat