cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMEI Check?

Journeyman

IMEI Check?

I'm about to buy a phone from someone and need to know if I can use it.

10 REPLIES 10
Master

Re: IMEI Check?

MeaganAwesome - I would be more than happy to check the MEID for you. Please send us a private message here http://bit.ly/1qQty1X. –AJ Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I need help with the same problem . Can you check IMEI/MEID for me?

Master

Cajuan313

Most definitely, visit this link http://bit.ly/1qQty1X . Can't wait to help!

Shantoya
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I would like to know if this phone can be unlocked

Sprint Social Care

Hey Rayza. Please take a look at our Unlocking policy. If your phone qualifies, click on my name and then select "send a message". Include your phone number and security PIN.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

can you check this serial number  to see if it can be activated with my sprint account

Sprint Social Care

Hello whurley7! I sent you a private message to see if I can help with this. Please check it out and get back to me when you have a chance.

Kelvin
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

This is my IMEI #

Can you check if lock or unlock and who's my original Carrier?

Plz

Thanks

Journeyman

This is my IMEI number for my iphone 7
Sprint Social Care

Hello teaity_mars92, we advise you to edit/remove that IMEI number from public for security purposes. I sent you a Private Message with the info found about that device. In regard to your concern, the current carrier logo of the phone should display when turning it on. If that doesn't happen, another option will be following the next steps:

1. Open the Settings app on the iPhone and choose ‘General’ and then go to “About”
  2. Scroll down to find the following item in the list:
  • Carrier: This is what you’re looking for to show you what network the iPhone last used, and in most cases, what network the iPhone is actually locked to.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat