Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPhone 5s 1x/3G connection failure

Journeyman

Re: IPhone 5s 1x/3G connection failure

I don't want to hijack this thread. Please respond to my post here -

Issues with my S5 and regrets for staying with Sprint

But the thing is the device was defective from the start when Sprint sold it to me. I replaced that phone and the replacement is just as bad. So why do I have to pay when the device wasn't working to being with? It seems that a lot of people are having issues with the phones Sprint is selling. If I sold you something that didn't work then told you that you needed to spend another 200$ to replace that device...how would you feel?

That doesn't seem like very good business practice, does it?

Journeyman

Re: IPhone 5s 1x/3G connection failure

When I got my 5s almost two years ago, I was told there was tower construction near me and in certain areas, my service might TEMPORARILY be worse. When the construction was complete, service was supposed to be much better. In that particular area, there were many dropped calls (which hasn't been a problem for me with sprint before), but that area has improved over the last two years. However, that isn't where I live, work, or spend time off. Over the past year, service has gotten progressively worse. My phone switches between Sprint (with no modifier), 1x, 3G, and LTE, but LTE is worthless. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area and can do less and less on my phone without wifi. I have cleared cache, my network is sprint. Dear Sprint customer service, do you have an explanation?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat