cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 5s need help with unlock

Highlighted
Journeyman

Iphone 5s need help with unlock

Hello! I'm from Russia and i have a problem with my device. My phone was bought in 2015 year and i used my device with all sim cards without any problems. Yesterday i was made an update ios version from 7.1.2 to last ios version at this moment. So, after that i can't activate my phone! Cuz i see a message in screen " Sim not Support etc". I m sure to remember, before in USA was sprint carrier. What should i do now? Can u help me, please?!

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: Iphone 5s need help with unlock

daemonpro, greetings, thank you for contacting us. Does that same SIM card used to work before on the device?

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Journeyman

Yes, this sim card was used before. But after much time i m back to home in Russia and without any problem used russian sim cards. What happend now after update my ios i didn't know. Can u unlock my device, please?
Master

I just need to verify some information first, please reply to my private message.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat