cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My iPhone5s has stopped sending pictures in texts

Journeyman

My iPhone5s has stopped sending pictures in texts

My phone will not send pictures in a text message.  It acts like it is going to send and the line goes to the right and then gets stuck and eventually sends me a message that says it was unable to send.

I checked online to try and make sure it wasn't blocked and it said I couldn't make those changes because the phone did not have that subscription.

Help!

Tags (3)
5 REPLIES 5
Master

Re: My iPhone5s has stopped sending pictures in texts

HMDuck,

Thanks for contacting us.

I do apologize you are having issues.

Let's narrow this down a bit. Can I please have your zipcode and cross streets?

Thank you,

George M.
Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

Salem Way and Parker Springs

Master

HMDuck,

Thanks for the information. I checked out the area and while I do not see any outages, I do see that there are upgrades going on near you, which may cause intermittent service issues. Does this happen with normal text messages or iMessages? Are any other services (voice/data) affected? Please let me know. Thanks!

Dan

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Hello,

I am going to take my phone to a Sprint store. I get messages all the time that say, "Could not activate cellular network" and this is while I am in downtown Dallas. Other people in the same car have 3G or 4g service showing on their phones, but mine still says "1x".

Wonder is it could be some type of mess up with my phone with all the updates.......

Frustrating considering the amount I pay each month.

Master

HMDuck,

I do apologize you are having these issues.

There are upgrades coming to both towers servicing the area near Rock Creek Rd & near N. 19th St within next 90 days.

You can take it to the service and repair center just to make though.

Please, keep us posted.

Thank you,

George M.
Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat