Journeyman

No delivery after 35 days

where is my new phone

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: No delivery after 35 days

Army4ever1980

35 Days, No phone... No Good!

Let's see what's going on. Please advise what phone your are expecting, as well as when the device was ordered.

We can and will get to the bottom of this.

Zena

Social Care Team

Journeyman

HI I tried to get my phone the 9/20 and they gave me a gift card I called sprint  last week  because  is almost 7 weeks and I don't know nothing about my gold phone i told them I saw in this place  that some people got the phone and they said is because they bought  it  online o by phone and i preorder  I told them that the guy  n the store didn't give the option to buy it the phone so I don't know if  I should wait o go to apple.com  and wait another 3 weeks this a complete mess. I hope someone can help me  is almost 7 weeks waiting......

JrEnavarro

Thanks for the reply.

In know there is a delay for this shipping of the Gold iPhone 5s which can last for up to 8 weeks from the original order date. However, I still want to take a look at the order.

Please send me a private message with your account information so that I may do so. In the message be sure to include your name, phone number, and account security information (PIN/QA).

Zena

Social Care Team

Journeyman

lol i ordered mine last thursday and got a confirmation date for november 8

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat