cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered iPhone 5s Gold 32GB direct from Apple

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ordered iPhone 5s Gold 32GB direct from Apple

After reading some of these boards and seeing the frustration of many others, I thought I'd buy directly through the Apple website and my gamble paid off. This is in no way gloating, I just thought I would share my experience with anyone else who is considering buying this phone, but doesn't want to end up in the same terrible waiting game that a lot of you are in.

Ordered on Friday 11/8, got email confirmation today 11/11, scheduled to be delivered on 11/19. When I originally placed the order they estimated delivery between December 4-10, so I was super excited to get my shipping email this morning.

I still got my upgrade discount.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Ordered iPhone 5s Gold 32GB direct from Apple

I would be over the moon if I could do this. I received a discount from Sprint (port-in credit) that Apple won't honor on a device ordered straight from them. So I'm stuck waiting on Sprint. I hate this. I'll be done by the end of the week. If I don't at least have a tracking number, I'm giving all the way up and going to Verizon who has a ship date for their devices.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat