cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint is randomly blocking websites

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint is randomly blocking websites

Most of the time when I go to the Christian Ministry website Barnabas.com, it is blocked on my Sprint phone.  It was blocked a few hours ago, but is fine now.  The website works fine on non-Sprint phones and computers. It just does not work most of the times I try on my Sprint phone. All other websites work fine.  Why is Sprint blocking this website, and how do I get it unblocked?

I tried calling the customer service line but kept getting cut off. 

And the Chat button does not show up on my computer.

2 REPLIES 2
Sprint Social Care

Re: Sprint is randomly blocking websites

Hey there! Can you send screenshot about what happen when you try to access the website?

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
GrandMaster

Re: Sprint is randomly blocking websites

is this happening through your phone? tablet? and which browser are you using? for what its worth though Sprint has zero to do with how you use your browser/the net..all they give you is the data .
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat