Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint's lack of customer loyalty

Highlighted
Journeyman mel
Journeyman

Sprint's lack of customer loyalty

I am completely dissatisfied with Sprint's lack of customer service and loyalty to lone-time sprint customers. I have been with sprint for over 15 years and now they are about to lose this customer over $3!!!! I got an iphone 5s and needed a SIM card. I checked and found out that the stores do not have the inventory. So i did the next logical step. I ordered it on Sprint.com. The only option it gives me is a BYOD SIM. However, when i received it it did not fit. So, called customer service and found out the ONLY way to get one for iphone is order it over the customer service line for a minimum $6.50 shipping. I already paid $4 online so i expected they would just send me one and eat the $2.50 for a long standing customer due to their lack of information!!! NOOOOOO! they just want to refund my initial and charge me more.. So STUPID. I know this is minimal money but for me its the principle of the matter! CIL from customer service just said "sorry, do you want to order that?" NO I want to be able to talk to someone who will fix this without frustration!!!! OH there's noone to talk to. I could only find this forum to warn others Sprint is no longer worth the hassel. Apparently they would rather lose loyal customers rather than eat a few dollars. Well, I can take my thousands of dollars i spend every year and give it to another Carrier!!! ARE YOU LISTENING SPRINT?

1 REPLY 1
Sprint Social Care

Re: Sprint's lack of customer loyalty

Hello mel.

Yes, we hear you! We are so sorry to read that replacing a SIM card has been so frustrating. We would gladly help you resolve this issue as smoothly as possible. We just sent you a Private Message, please reply back as soon as you can.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat