cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint throttling back data on unlimited plan?

Journeyman

Re: Sprint throttling back data on unlimited plan?

Right now I have no wireless at home and they are definitely throttling me. My speeds are greatly reduced. Unlimited unless you use more data than they want or think you should. Sorry Sprint im just a little ticked.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

Re: Sprint throttling back data on unlimited plan?

you are currently posting in a thread from 2 years ago..how much data have you been using per billing cycle? i can say i average no less than 8gb per billing cycle and have not been throttled..on average im usually around 10 per billing cycle..
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat