cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible 3G on iPhone 5s - NEED HELP!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Terrible 3G on iPhone 5s - NEED HELP!

I am having issues with 3G service on my new iPhone 5s. When not connected to wifi i am unable to use my 3G or 4G service. At times it says I have 5 bars of 3G and still does not work and if it does somehow it takes 5 min to load basic sites like google. Will someone please let me know what the problem is? I live in a college community called Murray, KY 42071. The closest street corner is Waldrop Dr and Valentine St. Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Wizard

caito1419,

Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to hear you are having issues with the data on your phone. I took a look at the tower that services the location you provided and unfortunately this is not a 3G or 4G capable tower. I do see that the tower is scheduled to have both 3G and 4G updates with our network vision upgrades in the coming months. Please bare with us. The tower will be updated soon and speeds will get faster.

Thank you

*Stephanie

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat