cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock IPhone 5

Journeyman

Unlock IPhone 5

O.k., I tried to read previous posts before creating a new one, but I cannot seem to find an answer that I understand.  I have 3 IPhone 5's that were my family's old phones before getting new phones.  I would like to sell these phones.  Am I able to get these phones unlocked?

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care

Re: Unlock IPhone 5

Hey JN_0835! Let's see if they are eligible to be unlocked. Please shoot me a private message with the MEID of the phones. Go to Settings > General > About.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I am also looking to get an 5S unlocked but have no idea who to call or contact?? Is this possible to unlock for me to be able to switch to another carrier??

GrandMaster

send a private message to Sprint_Jeffery up above you there. include the phone number the device is on..which device it is..and your security pin..absolutely make sure you are sending this info to him and not another random person posting in here.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat