cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock Sprint Phone for International use.

Journeyman

Re: Unlock Sprint Phone for International use.

OMG is that seriously their reply!!!!????!!!???? I am floored well i will let them know publicly how i feel

Master

Hi TrytoUnderstand201,

Thank you for reaching out to us at Sprint. Have you spoken with our International Department? That would be the best way to have this issue resolved. Please open this link so I can get you in the right place: http://bit.ly/1qQty1X

Thank you,

Michael
Sprint Social Care
Master

Hi KelliDPapesh,

How may I assist you today?

Thank you,

Michael
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Please let everyone know. I do not want this to happen to anyone else. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my post. I just feel if more people took a stand Sprint will have no choice but to start providing quality service for its customers. I don't understand why this is so complicated. I am sorry to hear your roommates and moms story. I was unaware of horrible service until now. If more have been made known to me I probably would of stayed away. But I am sure they value loyalty, and I am hoping they will square everything away. But until then I am left spending days arguing with them trying to plead my case to them hoping they understand and resolve this. Its currently day 5. I am hoping to have phones  as soon as possible since right now I am paying for an international phone service here and I have yet to be able to use it. I would really like to call home and speak to my family. Its hard when this is your wives first time away from family, she is pregnant and starting to feel homesick. But its not up to me to fix it. It is up to Sprint. Thanks again KelliDPapesh

Journeyman

I have spoke to the international dept, I have done private messages, I have called at a charge of $.45 cents per min to me. I have done all I can. Still I am not being helped.

Master

Hi KelliDPapesh,

Thank you post. I am here to assist you with any issues you're experiencing. I don't want you to continue to feel that Sprint does not value you or any of our customers. Let me know what it is that I can assist you with and turn your thoughts around.

Thank you,

Michael
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

So now my request has been escalated and can take up to 10 days. From my understanding they just want to make me wait past the 14 day policy since they think that if they unlock it before then I will cancel my account. And get a refund. However, these lines have been active for over a year, they had a moment where they were not active due to sprints error. Not they are active again. I don't see where I would be leaving sprint for any reason cuz my account will be on military stand by and I am overseas. It's not like I can leave them for Verizon of art I just want to be able to call my family and have a while to be contacted.

Journeyman

Still waiting, its going back to the back office after I answered all the question with the world wide team. So back to waiting and waiting

Master

TrytoUnderstand201 Thank you for your continued patience. We sincerely apologize for the delay, but we would like to assure you that we're doing all we can to resolve this issue.

Lavauna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I know. I am just ready for it to be done with. I have been here sine Nov 2nd. Trying to fix this issue since probably Nov 5th. Paying for a cellphone service in this country I can't use. My mistake was not verifying all the Sprint Rep told me when I was state side. We all make mistakes not even mad this has been a learning experience. Just waiting on your back office team to finalize the deal so I can inform the FCC, BBB and CTIA that this has been resolved. But thank you for your diligence and timely response

Master

TrytoUnderstand201

You're welcome! Please keep us posted.

Lavauna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Finally Resolved. Phones are unlocked

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat