cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When can existing customers purchase iPhone 5s? Is there pre-order procedure?

Journeyman

When can existing customers purchase iPhone 5s? Is there pre-order procedure?

When can existing customers purchase iPhone 5s?  Is there  pre-order procedure?

Tags (2)
18 REPLIES 18
Wizard

Re: When can existing customers purchase iPhone 5s? Is there pre-order procedure?

SpanielWrangler,

Thanks for your post. As of right now. We have not gotten any info from Apple. The press conference is still going on. For any up to date info please check our newsroom. www.sprint.com/newsroom

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Re: When can existing customers purchase iPhone 5s? Is there pre-order procedure?

There is no info about the iphone 5s on the newsroom

Wizard

N051149,

Thanks for the post. The Apple press conference just announced it. It could be a day or two before we update our site. If you can goto Apple's website you will see the release dates.

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

great thanks

Journeyman

Would it be any more beneficial to pre-order the iPhone 5s through Sprint, rather than Apple? If the pre-order is made through Sprint's website on 9/13/2013, would we receive the phone on 9/20/2013 via FedEx, UPS or USPS as we would if we ordered the device through Apple?

Journeyman

Will there be a pre-order avaiable for the 5S?

Thanks!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Noticed info on the 5C.  What about the 5S?

GrandMaster

there always is. keep an eye on the left side of this forum under the apple-sub spaces..soon as you see a iphone 5S forum hop in there and keep an eye for the pre order thread...it will have a link for you. im actually surprised they dont have a forum already set up for it already..odd.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Wizard

Anetlet,

Thanks for posting. There is only pre-order for the 5c at this time. Please see www.Sprint.com/iPhone for further information on this and the 5s.

Carlos

Sprint Social Care Team

GrandMaster

Re: When can existing customers purchase iPhone 5s?  Is there  pre-order procedure?

are they planning on starting up a forum for the 5C as well? odd a forum hasnt been started up for either..especially with a pre order coming up so quickly.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Wizard

Re: When can existing customers purchase iPhone 5s?  Is there  pre-order procedure?

Fireguy,

Thanks for the post. Technically anyone can start a thread for these new devices. We do have a page for it on Sprint.com. www.sprint.com/iphone , Apple has info up to which I think this link looks a lot like. All in all the new devices will hit the market next Friday. The bigger question is where did the 5 go?

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat