cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When iPhone 5s available on Sprint Wireless Advantage Club site?

Highlighted
Journeyman

When iPhone 5s available on Sprint Wireless Advantage Club site?

When will the iPhone 5s be available for purchase on the Sprint Wireless Advantage Club site?

10 REPLIES 10
Journeyman

Re: When iPhone 5s available on Sprint Wireless Advantage Club site?

I am also curious.

Wizard

Elizabeth1234555,

Thanks for the question. The iPhone 5c/5s have not been announced for employees and advantage club. We will have to wait for the sales to die down a bit. They want to make sure that full paying customers have first right to the device. Please look to the employee that you know for more info. Thanks!

Sean L

Social Care

Wizard

FYI, for the last two iPhones it's been about a 90 day wait.

It's best to be patient, forget about it, and be surprised when "it happens".  If you get anxious/can't wait, you'll drive yourself crazy waiting.

Journeyman

What if I bought the new iPhone 5s off contract at full price, will that work with my Advantage Club plan?

Wizard

You can't buy a full-priced Sprint CDMA iPhone 5S from Apple.  They don't sell it.

Journeyman

The iPhone 5S is a new phone. Fine. But the 5c, more or less a repackaged iPhone 5, is not available to us? I just checked at my Sprint store. They don't even have the iPhone 5 anymore! So Sprint, you are telling me I can't get a phone that was available two weeks ago for another 3 months? That's beyond ridiculous. I was ready to pony up the $$ for an original iPhone 5 and I can't even do that! Do you not want my money?

Wizard

Davenottaken68,

The 5c may be repackaged but it's still a brand new phone that is highly in demand. There are certain benefits to having an employee plan. Unfortunately, one of the downsides is that we must wait for inventory constraints to be lifted before the device becomes available.

Carlos

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Yes they do at my apple store people were buying phones without even connecting them. Me and my wife saw an oriental lady stand in line with 3 other guys and she stuffed 8 apple phones in her purse paid full price. The lady kept asking do you want me to connect the phone she kept saying no.

Wizard

GSM version, yes.  CDMA version, no.  You may want to double-check that.

Journeyman

iPhone 5s is now available - if you are not already aware

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat