cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i unlock iphone 5s?

Journeyman

how can i unlock iphone 5s?

hello, i bought an iphone 5s used, in brazil. my friend who sold to me has the invoice, and he was using normally here in brazil. he needed to reset the iphone so he could give it to me. and now is locked. i went to an apple store here in sao paulo and they said only sprint could unlock. how can we make this? thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: how can i unlock iphone 5s?

is  anybody out there?

Master

TainaDelNegri, yes, we are here to answer all your questions. Some validation its required to unlock a device, I received the private message you sent to us and replied to it. Once the requested information is provided we will look into exactly what could be done.

Ina.

Sprint Social Care. 

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Journeyman

Hi Ina,

I have 2 Sprint iPhone 5s's that used to be on my Sprint account, but have since been replaced on the account by newer iPhones.  These 2 phones are no longer being used, but are still in my possession.  I would like to get these fully unlocked (domestic and international) so that I may sell them, as I have no other use for them.  How can I get this accomplished?

Tags (1)
Sprint Social Care

Hey PEKnapp! Thank you so much for reaching out to us. Please allow us to take a look into this. Check your inbox and reply to the private message that I just sent you.

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat