Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5s Jumping between 1x, 3G, LTE in Georgia

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone 5s Jumping between 1x, 3G, LTE in Georgia

iPhone 5s jumping between 1x, 3G, LTE in Georgia

Sprint replace my original iPhone 5s about a month ago because they blamed my iPhone for an issue that ended up being a Sprint issue (The number that was programmed in my iPhone to dial the Sprint towers was no longer a valid number).. anyway I received a replacement iPhone 5s via Sprint and now my iPhone 5s jumps from 1x to 3G to LTE.. I have issues getting text messages, emails and imessages. I've had issues since day one with spotty connections, failed messages, and dropped calls.

I have gone through numerous actions based on Sprint, Apple, and other comments from community posters:

• Airplane mode on/off

• Reset network settings

• ##873283#

• Wipe phone and start over

• Activate without iCloud

• Activate with iCloud

• Soft reboot

Not one has improved my experience with Sprint service. The other 4 phone's on my family plan are not having any issues. I am trying to see if there is a fix for this that I have not tried.. I don't want to have to go back to the Sprint store if I don't have to.. last time I was in there for over 8 hours and with out phone service ( that I was charged for) for 3 weeks!

My ZIP codes: 30354

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: iPhone 5s Jumping between 1x, 3G, LTE in Georgia

LJCHERNISKE,

I don't like to hear that you're having issues with your device. I know service issues can be very frustrating. Are the other phones on your account iPhones? I would advise you clear the browser cache and then dial ##25327#>Call>Ok. This will help refresh your device to the network. In general, I'm not seeing any reported outages in zip 30354. Can I get your nearest cross streets to narrow down which towers are directly servicing you? I look forward to hearing from you.

*Liz

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

As stated in my question, I have 4 additional 4 on my family plan. 1 of those phones is an iPhone 5s identical to the I am having issues with.. And no it is not having issues, it works fine. This iPhone worked fine until sprint changed the number on my account used to dial the towers (?) I have already completed your reset.. I did nothing.. closest cross streets are Detla Bld and Virginia ave. Oh and several others at this location with the same iPhone and on Sprint are not having the issues that I am having.. I also took my iPhone 5s until the sprint repair store yesterday, I explained what was going on and when it had started. They checked the reception and said that there was not an issue.. I am so frustrated..

Master

LJCHERNISKE,

We want to take a closer look at your account. Please send us a Private Message. This link will provide you with the information that we need http://bit.ly/1qQty1X .
Sandy
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat