cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

Ordered 5s 16g silver on launch date around 12:40 a.m. PST (I think right after web order went on live).  Initial confirmation email said my order will take up to 3 weeks. Yesterday morning, I got a tracking number from Sprint.  Mine was originally scheduled to arrive on Wednesday, but UPS changed the schedule, and it's now scheduled to arrive on Tuesday .

Highlighted
Journeyman

Good! I still have hope the crazy long expected ship dates are to cover their bums. BUT I don't want to get my hopes up either. Congrats on the shipment!

I'll keep refreshing my order status page in hopes lol.

Journeyman

msvxk I really just want to cancel my order. argh. I want my money back.

Journeyman

I ordered a space gray 64GB 5s on Friday at 1:18 PM (on the phone with sprint sales).
I got a shipping confirmation a few hours later at 4:40 PM.  The package has already shipped and is expected to arrive tomorrow.
Not sure what problem you guys are running into, but i didn't see much of an issue at all.  Aside from the 45 minute long phone wait time, the process was incredibly smooth.

Journeyman

I went online Friday to order a gold and I used the chat feature to inquire if they had any size in stock or if they were all on backorder. I was told the 16gb was in stock, so I ordered it. Saturday I checked my order status and it said pending. I called and they said - we need to verify it was you that ordered the phone. OK. So while I have them on the phone, I ask again - you have it in stock, right? It isn't backordered? She says - yes, we have it. It normally ships within 2-3 business days, but with the high volume of orders, it may take a little longer. OK. Sunday, I get an email telling me it is backordered. Just be honest Sprint - I would have gladly waited for it had you just been upfront and honest in the first place - or even the 2nd time. Now I am just frustrated and that leads to bad reviews of the company and is part of what prompts people like me to look into taking my 3 phone lines elsewhere. I have been loyal to Sprint for going on 15 years now, but this isn't the first time I have gotten the run around, and I'm sure it won't be the last. In stock and a little longer than 2-3 business days for shipping is not backordered and 4-6 weeks. Please.

Journeyman

Weird.  That might have been an issue specific to ordering through chat, or maybe the stock issues that all carriers are having with the gold phones.  I ordered mine (64GB/space gray) on the phone, and exactly two business days is what the shipping time ended up being. 

And this was at 1:15 in the afternoon.

Journeyman

AC. I think I'm just going to thug it out. Gold is no where to be found right now so I would rather have one on the way.

Its only been three days. I will start really worrying if it goes to week 4.

Once again Im just mad at sprint for falsely advertising ship dates. I was checking apple.com as well and the ship date for gold was still at 1-3 days when I put this sprint order in. if I would have know 2-5 days really meant 4-6 weeks I would have ordered through apple. Its just a let down. Ugh.

Journeyman

Update!

Wait for it... Wait for it...

-______-

Thank you for your order. iPhone 5s orders placed prior to 7 pm CT on 9/23 will ship in 4 to 6 weeks from order date. Orders placed after that will ship in up to 8 weeks from order date. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. Please continue to check www.sprint.com/myorder for the latest shipping information.

Journeyman

I ordered mine on Saturday September 21st at 12:16 A.M. a 64GB Space Gray and I got a confirmation email this evening with a UPS Tracking number

Status:Your order has been shipped. Click on the shipping tracking number to track the progress of your order.Please note, it may take up to 24 business hours for your tracking number to be active. Please allow 2-5 days for delivery.Any requests to add or remove services have been completed.
Journeyman

image.jpgSame here.!!!!

This is just so frustrating that people who ordered theirs on Saturday already getting shipment emails but the ones who ordered their iPhones on Friday the day it was released have not gotten anything -.-

This is what mine shows now so frustrating

Journeyman

I'm sure several factors decide who gets what. New customers and higher spending accounts will certainly have their orders fulfilled first. I bothered to stay up until 3 am to be one of the first to order, and now realize it made no difference. As it is, Sprint is the last carrier to "be fed" by Apple, so they certainly got the least amounts of all the phones. I'd love to tell you I'm surprised by any of this, but I am not..........after all, this is Sprint.

PS...Ordered a 16gb Space Gray, nothing special.

Journeyman

I'm a new customer, I stayed up till 2 am CDT to get my order in, I ordered a Silver 16 GB.  At 2:09am my time (12:09am PDT) I received my confirmation email saying it will be up to 3 weeks to ship. No shipping info yet, so I don’t think its first come first shipped.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat