cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

If they really do get more inventory in tomorrow, I bet it will only be the Space Gray. I have a feeling that those of us who ordered the gold will be waiting long time. I also agree with some of the comments that the new customers seem to be getting them before those who were already customers.

Journeyman

I agree the "you'll get a number tomorrow" is BS.

Called them several times and they keep telling me there is no way of knowing, etc.

What pisses me off is the "first come first served" line I got fed which is completely untrue.

Journeyman

I have my choice.  Haven't got any alerts yet.

Journeyman

WWell that's true but hopefully they do but well I'll have to wait and see

Journeyman

Fingers crossed Alberto. Here's to hoping that maintenance wasn't a coincidence...

Journeyman

Guys just refreshed the /myorder page and got a tracking number. Doesn't say when it'll be delivered cause it seems it's too fresh.

I ordered space gray 16gb on launch day around 7am pacific time over the phone with telesales. I am an existing customer.

Journeyman

I ordered a 16GB space gray from sprint website 9/20 5:20am and just got a shipment confirmation email. Shipment info from UPS is not available yet.

Journeyman

Just got my shipping status from UPS. It is shipping from KY and 2nd day air.

Journeyman

sadly I still haven't gotten any email maybe because it's still early in the morning but I'll give it a few.

Around what time did you guys get your confirmation notifications?? 

Journeyman

What time did you order? I ordered mine 16GB grey 5:20am on 9/20. I got my shipping email an hour ago.

Journeyman

The email came in at 7:30am pacific but it went to the junk folder.

go to sprint.com/myorder and enter the order number

Journeyman

Looks like they received shipments overnight or this morning, as my Silver 16 order was cut to 1 week ship time (by the 27th). My Gold 16 is still at 4-6 weeks.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat