cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

My fingers are crossed besides this iPhone 4S is driving me nutty. I just want my phone I paid for.  

Journeyman

I know how you feel! I dont even have a phone anymore till I get my 5s!!! My husband decided on the Galaxy 4 so I have been using his till I get mine! It stinks!

Journeyman

I would like to second what @nidle said!!

I know the gratification of having the gold one will be worth it once I have it. I myself feel very powerless with out my phone. Just like @sexxibride323 I dont have a phone anymore either.Ive been using my moms phone.

But the wait is well worth it.

I SEND THIS MESSAGE TO ALL MY IPHONE TEAMMATES!

OUR WAIT IS SHORTLY OVER! WE ARE ALL GETTING OUR PHONES THIS WEEK!

LETS ALL JUST KEEP UP THE FAITH AND WAIT FOR THE GOLD!!!

@yocammie-twitter

Journeyman

Hopefully they come this week Ive waited to long for my space gray iphone!!!!

im using an old iphone 4 and it's horrible and slow and laggy

lets just hope they get shipments and we start getting them monday

Journeyman

I ordered my 5C on 9/23 and I still have no tracking information smh

Journeyman

A 5c? That's insane. You can literally walk into Apple or other retailers and buy one right now.

Journeyman

Lol I just ordered online in the spur of the moment...I guess I didnt think that one through.

Journeyman

After my 4s was put through the wash yesterday, completely killing it, I grudgingly ordered a white/silver 64GB 5s from the website. It said 2-5 business days for shipping. My order status says something like In Progress but I've gotten no shipping confirmation nor a tracking number. I called Sprint twice yesterday after the 4s death and the first rep I spoke to said they were back ordered on all the 16 and 32 GB 5s and all gold models but flush with everything else from the 5 through most of the 5c and 64 GB 5s. The Best Buy and Apple store closest to me are both totally sold out of 5s, all of them. Really hope this thing actually ships this week because I'm stuck using a 6 year old half broken BlackBerry in the meantime and the lag and freezing are driving me crazy. Also, everyone, please learn from my mistakes, back up your freaking contacts on a regular basis and double check your laundry. Sprint says they'll give me $155 for the drenched 4s and I'm not sure whether to take that or if I should see if Apple will give me an Out of Contract Replacement and what they'd charge for it. I really loved my 4s, was not planning on upgrading, hate the look of iOS 7 so had refused to update my OS, hate that the 5s is larger and scratch prone and had intended on keeping my 4s to at least use as an iPod and remote whenever I eventually did upgrade. And now all my cables and adapters and the docks on my AirPlay stereos and the connector built into my freaking car stereo will all be useless because of the lightning connector.

Journeyman

So I talked to a Sprint Rep last night and got a little bit of MORE information then I normally get from Sprint Reps. They normally just tell me what my order status says lol, Im sure a lot of you already know this but just in case i thought i would post it here.. I didnt get any info about the space gray, but the rep basically said that they havent received ANY gold at all yet (im pretty sure she was referring to the 16gb) and that Apple has told them they would not receive them till October sometime but they are not sure when in October. As far as the silver (Im assuming the 16gb again, bc thats what i ordered) she said they are getting them in, but right now in their system (i know most people are getting the 3 week message and people who ordered after the 23rd are getting the 4-6 week message) but in Sprints system, they have a estimated date of arrival at 3 weeks for all customers no matter when they ordered and she said so far they are on track.I know its not a lot of info, and basically what our order status says, but thought i would share just in case!

Journeyman

has anyone gotten any tracking information yet??

im still waiting for mine and i got space gray 16gb

hope i get tracking info today or sometime this week hopefully

Journeyman

I ordered mine on the 21st, and haven't gotten a tracknig number yet. (Space Gray 16GB) This is ridiculous.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I know...this has been the longest I've waited for an iphone...was just in my local Sprint store and they have a bunch in store...so if mines not sent by Friday then I'm cancelling my order and just picking it up in the store.  Was going to this past friday but I was only looking for the 16g...now ill take any color/capacity

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat