cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

Did anyone gold 16gb iphone 5s ship yet?

Journeyman

I Agree sprint is horrible 4 weeks for a phone and you have steady received my payment !!! Please be aware SPRINT that due to this all customers can open a case with the better business burro for not fulfilling orders to customers! It's amazing that you had no phones for people that made your stock what it is Today! I will be filing my claim with the BBB!

Journeyman

The Better Business Bureau doesn't actually do anything. They consider an issue resolved so long as the business responds to the report even if that response is, "So, what?" And, while a low BBB rating, may affect some smaller businesses, no one is deciding to go with TMobile or Verizon over Sprint because of a complaint on the BBB site. If you think you have a legitimate instance of fraud or some other crime committed by Sprint (or any other company, for that matter), you should report them to the Justice Department. Additionally, in this particular circumstance, a BBB report will in no way function as a time machine getting your phone to you any more quickly; you'd have more luck trying to hit Best Buys and Apple Stores and Sprint brick and mortars in your area to pick up a phone in person and then cancel your order.

Journeyman

My iphone is still in backorder and we are now in the second week this is outrageous

i hope I get something this week

Journeyman

Not true the BBB will not accept a customer to have paid for an item for 3 weeks and hasn't den received an update from the company is a no no the BBB will contact the company telling them to update the customer and fulfill the order assp or return the money in full! As I said this is not okay yesterday alone the BBB had 150 complaints for the same reason n wouldn't you know that some phones are getting shipped out ! This not okay sprint dropped the ball and their stock should suffer

Journeyman

@Nmcapellan474- Are you able to read the actual complaints on BBB's website? I went on there to look after i read your comment and it tells me how many complaints were filed but I cant see the details of the complaint...were you able to see the details of the complaints? If so where did you go to get that information? Like i said after I read your comment, I became interested in maybe filing a complaint/ and reading the other complaints but I cant see any details. Any help would be appreciated..Thank You

Journeyman

hi I also ordered an iphone 5S 64GB Space Grey from the apple online store last week on the 23rd all together I paid 523 dollars and thats not including my bill this month I just came back from Mexico and the roaming fees are insane I owe sprint right now a little over 300. I was reading an article earlier sprint says it can take up to 4-6 weeks for delivery.  Hopefully apple can ship out mine tommorow or by this week Since they say the ship date is October.

Journeyman

You don't seem to understand what the Better Business Bureau is or does. They are a private company which charges businesses for listings/ratings. When a complaint is lodged they pass it on to the business and as long as the business responds, regardless of the nature of that response, the matter is considered closed. If the business does not respond, their rating with the BBB may be docked. That's the entirety of it. If you believe a business has committed a criminal act, the entity to bring the issue up with is the Justice Department. However, being out of stock of a highly in demand item is not a criminal act. If Sprint wants to make things easier for their customer service reps and customers, they should simply update their website to give at least semi-accurate estimates for shipping on the various 5s models prior to purchase. But it's not as though most people will be able to get the phones any more quickly through other means as even Apple stores are back ordered.

In other news, the white/silver 64GB 5s I ordered through the website on Saturday evening has shipped, has a tracking number and, as of two hours ago, had arrived at UPS center a two hour drive away from me. Because of all the delays mentioned in this thread, I called Sprint again to confirm that the 2-5 days shipping I was told when I ordered through the site was a true estimate. The rep told me no that it would take 6 weeks, called 5 area stores which were all sold out and then we began the cancellation of my order which she was unable to complete. Upon being transferred to a supervisor, I was told that my item had already shipped and because the order had been complete it could not be cancelled which, of course, was fine with me. So, you might get a phone in 2-5 days if you order a 64 GB white/silver because apparently they are the only ones available for shipping right now. Or you might have to ask them to cancel your order and magically they'll find a phone to mail you. Who knows?

Journeyman

Ughhh!! This is so frustrating!!!! Has anyone heard anything about when they are getting more shipments in??

Journeyman

I'm on a wait list for my local Sprint store. They're telling me that they still don't expect a single shipment for at least 1-2 more weeks. 1-2 months if you want something besides black! Anyone have any information about corporate stores receiving stock? Hopefully the employee at the store didn't know what he was talking about and things will move a little more quickly then that. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I didn't buy the phone, but didn't the website say it will take this long to ship when you placed the order? I'm not sure why everyone is so confused and frustrated with their shipping times when it is clearly listed online.

Journeyman

My original ship time said 2-5 days. That's the reason I ordered it.

My confirmation email then said up to 3 weeks.

Then after my money was taken... I got an email the next day saying it was on backorder and it was 4-6 weeks.

I wouldn't have ordered if I saw it was up to 4-6 weeks. Because when I ordered Apple still had ship times 1-3 days. I would have just ordered from Apple. By the time I got the back order email, Apple was pushed back to October.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat