cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

I'm frustrated because I switched carriers to come to sprint, mine originally said 2wks and now I'll be without ANY phone. Not a good impression on a new customer...I need a phone for work and family as I have my kid half the time.

Journeyman

personally i dont think its right to have to wait any longer than 2 weeks for the shipment. is it realy worth waiting for? i was switching from android to ios. not looking good for apple. as far as bbb its not sprints fault because apple cant keep their shiping up. all i can say is find something to kil the time. i ordered the 16 gb gold iphone 5s ad as much as i might hate complain about not having it right now im not wiling to give mine up. i put my order in on 9 20 13 early in the morning soo next shipment wll prob have mine in it. god i hope apple was worth missing out on galaxy note 3...

Journeyman

Most are frustrated because we were told sOMething other than what the site said. Sprint later updated the site and sent conflicting confirmation emails.

Journeyman

Journeyman

As well as from misinformation by Sprint reps. Unless you are escalated to someone in the United States, they are either just going to read the same stuff you see or lie to you. The latter seems to have happened a lot. I was told my phone would ship anywhere from "tomorrow" to "up to 8 weeks" depending on who I talked to. Inconsistency is consistent with outsourcing though.

Journeyman

i really want my phone already, hopefully we start getting something this week

i was told i would be one of the first to get the phone since i ordered on 9/20

Journeyman

If you can afford to and are willing to switch your order to a black or white 64 GB 5s, I really think you'd be able get a phone in your hands much sooner. My order for the white/silver 64 GB was placed 3 nights ago and is being delivered tomorrow. So, either they have those in ready stock or they switched something around to give me a phone as quickly as possible when I told them I was cancelling my order because of the delay.

I agree that it's slimy of them to have not given most of you accurate shipment times, although, I believe Sprint along with many other retailers were misinformed by Apple about when they would get stock and the quantity of it. Maybe Apple had unexpected manufacturing problems that they're keeping quiet. They may have though their initial shipping estimates were accurate. But surely within the last week or so they should have been telling people the delay could be up to two months. They definitely wouldn't sell as many phones that way! but they could have saved their reps and customers a lot of hassle by being open and honest about the situation.

Journeyman

According to Gotta Be Mobile Sprint is looking at November before they ship the gold iphone. The problem is that Sprint offered the iphone for $100.00 cheaper (for new customers) than the other carriers, so they sold out way before the other carriers and Apple can't keep up with the need. So for those of us who ordered a gold plan on waiting. It's not shipping anytime soon.

Journeyman

Fuuuuuuudge. I hope you're wrong. Grr.

I am going to start harassing my local retailers if I don't get any updates next week. Search for any golds and cancel my Sprint order.

My local best buy has space grey 32 and 64 and silver 64.

Journeyman

I Was wondering why the phone was so much cheaper on sprint

how do you cancel an order?

Journeyman

AC190345..I haven't cancelled my order yet, but i asked about it and I was told you have to call order support to cancel it. I don't have the number now but you can pull up a chat and ask them for the phone number or call customer service and ask.From what I got out of it, its a fairly simple and quick process. You just have to wait for the refund to come back on your card. That takes a few business days but besides that cancelling it should be easy.

Has anyone received tracking numbers today for any color/model???

Journeyman

I Was in the process of canceling this morning but was disconnected. I was told once they cancel the order it will take three days for the refund department to contact me to transfer the funds back to my bank. Then I was told it will take 7 - 10 business days to process. I wasn't to happy and felt like they just wanted to hold me to the order by feeding me bs. 

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat