cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

Yea I cancelled 2 orders with sprint before online (not the 5s though)....Basically once you cancel it will show cancelled when you check your order status right away.the refund will be processed as soon as you cancel the order, but you wont see the money in your account right away (i use to be a manager at a Bank for 4 years). .Well thats what happened when i cancelled my previous orders with them. Once sprint issues the refund its out of sprints hands how long it will take to get it back into you account. The amount of time it takes its up to your bank and like I said it varies with each bank.Never no matter what bank I was with has it taken 7-10 business day (or the longest they quoted). Normally lit takes 3-4 business days but companies have to quote that time frame as a "just in case". I dont know if it will be different with the 5s though! Who knows with Sprint. I have never had a rep tell me that the refund department will contact me in 3 days to process the refund. Thats strange that they are now saying that! Normally when i call the rep who i am speaking with cancels it right then and there!! Why does Sprint have to be so inconsistent with everything!!!

Journeyman

I ordered a Silver 64GB iPhone 5s yesterday morning (10AM Eastern) and received a shipping confirmation and tracking number SAME DAY yesterday at 5PM Eastern.  Shows delivery tomorrow - much faster than the 4-6 week estimate I got when I ordered.  I also ordered a Black 64GB iPhone 5s yesterday afternoon and haven't heard anything but it said 1 week or less when I ordered so hopefully soon!

Journeyman

wow thats quick!! I was thinking of cancelling my 16gb silver and ordering the 64gb silver since everyone is getting it so quick but online it still states 4-6 weeks and with my luck when i do order it i will be waiting longer lol...

Journeyman

I called sprint this morning for the first time to see if they would tell me anything. And I asked if I should change my order to a 32 or 64 and he said I shouldn't because it'll probably delay it even longer.

He really didn't have any info either. He doesn't even know how the warehouse ships.

Journeyman

I called as well and while the guy was very nice and talked like he knew what was going on, after I told him that I received information from 2 different reps on the 20th and 21st that my phone was in stock in the warehouse and now it's backordered, he said that was because the phones did not go on backorder until the 22nd. ummmmm.... That would mean that anyone ordering their phones before the 22nd should have them already. He also did not know when they would get the next shipment in, but it could be 6-8 weeks at the outside. I said - my order status says 4-6 weeks from last week, so it should be 3-5 at the "outside". I told him I know it's Apple who produces and sends the phones out, but Sprint is responsible for providing their customers with correct information and so far that has not been the case. At this point I am not feeling any better about getting it this month...

Journeyman

I've really been debating whether or not to cancel my reserve order at the store and just order it online from Sprint. Seems like their deliveries are all over the place however. You get good news results like this but most of this thread is full of frustrated people with no results. I don't care about color, so if they had some decent concrete information about different configurations i'd simply order what was in stock. 

Journeyman

I spoke to a sprint rep on saturday and they said it is "Very possible" my phone will ship out this week but will not make a guarantee. I ordered the 16gb iphone 5s gold so hopefully they will be coming out soon!

Journeyman

I just got the same response.  I think the reps are just drones telling us what they are programmed to.  I'm going to continue to wait it out with the same nonexistent expectations since the 21st.

I wanted the Gold like so many others.  Apple and Sprint are pulling the strings.  This is the first time I will ever have owned an iPhone.  Heck, both my daughters and my mom have iPhones.  I'm only getting one because the Blackberry has crashed and burned.  **so sad**

Journeyman

My 64GB gold was delivered today. Ordered on 9/20 around 2PM EST.

Highlighted
Journeyman

They exist!

Journeyman

This is a conspiracy

Journeyman

They are lying to you

do not believe the gobbldegoop

still mad i ordered my phone in the morning and those who ordered in afternoon have phone already and I don't even have a tracking number.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat