cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

For real! I asked the rep today, "So why did someone who ordered the same model as me, AFTER me... have their phone already? AND I don't even have a tracking number?"

He was dumfounded and speechless.

(in reference to the 16gb space grey)

Highlighted
Journeyman

I highly doubt that the gold will ship this week. I think Sprint is trying to diffuse people by trying to be optimistic. If Apple doesn't have any in stock (which they don't) neither will sprint right now. They made very few 16gb gold phones and they're sold out everywhere including Australia, Japan, and Canada. Apple will restock themselves first before the carriers. Apple's website doesn't even have a definitive ship date.

What Sprint should have done was emailed their customers explaining the shortage and just tell the truth which is they have no idea when they will get stocked. Maybe they should make a new commercial with the Zombie dude holding a gold 16gb iphone because we'll all be dead and zombies before they ship. :-)

Journeyman

Still no news on my 16gb iPhone 5s which I bought on Friday

Journeyman

This crazy!! I checked last night and this morning and EVERY apple store in my area has the exact phone that I ordered on here (16gb silver) available for in store pickup!!! Im honestly giving them to Friday, and if no update then Im cancelling my sprint online order and going through Apple!! Has anyone successfully cancelled their iphone 5s order with sprint? If so how long did it take for the order to be cancelled?

Journeyman

I ordred the 64gb Gray iPhone 5s on Saturday from the Sprint site. Got shipping confirmation yesterday with tracking saying it will be delivered tomorrow!

I had previously (on the 20th - at 3am PDT) placed an order for the 32gb Silver...on Best Buy. Could not find out anything. Finally canceled it on Saturday and ordered through sprint. And funny thing is...because Sprint had another deal tacked on, I paid just a little bit less for the 64gb Gray than I would have for the 32gb Silver from Best Buy!

Journeyman

Lucky you! I also ordered the same one as you 64 GB Space grey, but online from apple on the 23rd. I also bought the new apple case to go with it I received that in only two days. It seems to be a very good case for your 5s If you don't mind spending the extra 40 dollars I think it's worth it. I can't wait to receive mine I need it before the 15th I'm going back out of the country and Connectivity sucks with my 4s. I owe sprint in international roaming close to 300 dollars in overage.

Journeyman

Girl you're trippin. Go pick up that phone from Apple. Don't wait until Friday and run the risk of Apple selling out.

Journeyman

Cancel it now. The service sucks. had it for 5 days and barely can recieve calls an data sucks.

Journeyman

I cancelled mine.

Yeah, it would be cool to have the Gold (Champagne) version, when you dont have a phone at all you begin not to care about color. Apple will have some silvers in stock on monday for in store pick up so ill just go get one of those. i mean its still that same phone just painted different. I just cant wait to get the 5s in my hands.

I let you guys know how long this refund process will take just in case anyone else was looking to cancel.

Journeyman

My friend ordered the gold 16gb from Apple shortly after midnight on the 20th. She received her tracking # today and hers will be delivered Friday. This means that Apple now has the phone on stock and hopefully we will be getting ours soon!!! If not, then I'll be angry

Journeyman

@cam3orld....I know getting the money back on your card takes a few days but if you dont mind me asking how long did it take for your upgrade status/ add a line status to go back to where it was before you ordered online. Like for me I added a line so if I cancelled tonight would I be able to walk into a apple store and add a line there since I cancelled the line the night before? Hopefully my question makes sense lol like I said I know the money will take a few days but if I had the money to cover the other purchase before my money came back on the card would I be able to do it?

Journeyman

Msvxk- you are so right!! Im kinda scared thoughSmiley Happy im scared if I cancel my sprint order and do a pick up with apple that for some reason they wont have any In stock. I read a horror story online (it was with the 5 though) where a lady did a online pickup but never got a text saying the phone was ready and when she called they told her they dont have any in stock and cancelled her order! So im a little scared but I guess its worth a try!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat