cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

don't go to the link it a scam

Journeyman

Destinta, That link has been well publicized over the net for a few days. It's a real tool that searches the Apple website. It's only good for Apple stores however. So if you don't have any near you, it won't do you much good.

Journeyman

I also got spammed when I clicked it. Took me to a website about hot girls ready to bone. Smh.

dont click

Journeyman

Hmm, Ok. I didn't click on the link, the address has been all over the web over the last couple of days.
Here's a link to the legitimate site: http://iphone-check.herokuapp.com/. You can google it first and you'll see plenty of hits for it.

Journeyman

OMG! I am so sorry. Seriously, I did not intend to send anyone to a scam website or inappropriate website at that. I just changed my former post and took off the link, so no one ends up on a bad website. I told them they could Google it for themselves. I think the problem was I used www instead of http. I was using my iphone to get the address and the new ios 7 version of Safari doesn't show www, http etc anymore, just the name of the website, so I assumed it was www. Again, I apologize profusely. I did not intend to post a bad link. But be careful if you do google it that you go to the http site not the www. Sorry again, I feel horrible about it.

Journeyman

Ordered a 32GB Gray on September 21st.  I get the standard "up to 3 weeks" on the order status page.  I don't recall seeing any indication that the phone was on backorder until after I paid!  My EVO 4G is literally held together with tape...not sure if I can wait the full 3 weeks to get a replacement but given that sprint has my money, I'm somewhat stuck since a refund would probably take a week.

Wizard

NICKSDAD4200,

Thanks for post. I sincerely apologize for this delay. Do you have a old device you may activate temporarily until your new device is delivered. We definitely do not want you to be without a phone for a few weeks.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

Confirming that I got a tracking number for a Silver 16GB at 7:30 PST. No news on the Gold 16GB. I ordered at 1 AM on 9/20, but it was processed at 12:44 PM PST. Good luck!

Journeyman

Has anyone gotten anything for a space gray 16gb iphone 5s??

im still waiting from my tracking number

Journeyman

im waiting on a 16gb space grey, I was told last night my phone was shipped on the 25th (last wednsday) mind u guys I placed my order last monday the 23rd. Ive been following up on this post reading everyones comments and decided to call again tonight just to see if the reps would feed me bs to get me off the phone. Yes indeed they did. Was asked for my tracking number the lady went on sprint.com/myorder site , which I can obviously do my self and read to me what ive been reading for the past week and a half. 3 weeks prior to 9/23 nonsense. Im really not upset to be honest, the 100$ talen out of my account wasnt a big deal I expected them to take it the day I placed tje order. 

Journeyman

right now im using a deffected htc sensation .. This phone is dying a slow death and im in desperate need of a phone . I would feel much more appreciated as a new customer if I wasnt being consistently lied to and financial "manipulated" by a jaw dropping "sale/deal" past tense WAS around-the-board beneficial to my needs. Im now hesitant of being a longer term customer if one at all . Imma give it til monday then I will cancel this burden ..

Journeyman

II'm using an iphone 4 and it's so slow and laggy and im waiting for my iphone to come I was told its suppose to come sometime next week and I'm giving it till next week and if nothing im going to call up sprint and ask them what going on because next week will be the 3rd week

but one rep told me they sold out so quickly because they where selling the iphone 5s half off for knew customers so that's why they sold out so quickly and I was also told that 200 phones where being sold every minute

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat