cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

200 Phones a minute ? thts crazy .. All I know is sprint has until next week . Ur right , I was quoted a maximum 3 weeks as well . Im curious as to what will happen if phones arent recieved by the ppl who were quoted the 3 week time frame. And what sprint will do but to tell us to be patient . Today I was on my way to work a noticed a girl on the bus I was on was on here phone and it was a GOLD 5S whadda ya know ?! lol. the sold out 5s story is bs apple is playing for self. I just think sprint is last in line for dropping the prices for new customers.

Journeyman

I Still don't really understand how they are suppose to send thousands of phones out to people in one week??

i Feel like sprint is going to come up with some excuse If we don't get ours next week

i would have gotten it in the store but everywhere I go they don't have any sprint phones only AT&T and Verizon

i was going to buy the gold but I can't really tell the difference the gold and sliver look the  same you have to see it in specific angle to see the gold or put the silver next to it to see the difference in color but maybe I could just be color blind lol

bbut I love the space gray a lot I have to say

Journeyman

Ordered an iPhone 5S Silver 16 GB on 9/20 and still no tracking information...  Disappointing when I see that the store at the mall has it.

Journeyman

I also ordered the space grey 16gb.  The last time I spoke with a rep they told me that due to the high demand of the phone the 3 week margin may not be accurate =/  She said that while they are TRYING to fill those orders, there is no garuntee that we will recieve our phone within the 3 weeks.  It's disappointing because I am currently PHONELESS!  My phone broke and stupid me ordered the iphone 5s on the morning of the 23rd.  This is so depressing haha.

Journeyman

I ordered on 9/20 at 10am (Mountain) and just received my tracking number for 16gb Silver phone. I ordered both a silver and space grey; still waiting on the tracking number for the space grey.

Does anyone know how they are being delivered? (next day, two day, standard shipping, etc...)

Journeyman

Has anyone received shipping info on gold 16gb

Journeyman

Has anyone ordered a 64gb in the last couple days and received a tracking number pretty quickly? I know they were shipping out fast but wanted to see if they still were?

Journeyman

Just talked to Sprint, they said all order for gold are being pushed back to 8 weeks, even orders with 3-4 week wait times or less. if the Galaxy note 3 comes out before i get my iphone, i will just make this switch finally to android.

Highlighted
Journeyman

UPDATE: I finally got my tracking information!! I ordered a 16gb Silver Iphone 5s on 9/20 at 11:00 am pst in a sprint store. WOO! I am beyond excited! Keep your heads up, they are shipping!!

Journeyman

Well it seems as those sprint finally got some silver phones. Now they just need the space gray and gold.

Journeyman

Too bad Sprint won't wave the activation fee for those of us having to wait so long, when clearly other carriers are fulfilling their orders.  My coworker ordered a gray 32GB 5S from AT&T on the 29th and he received his phone on Wed, 9/4.  I realize that sprint is probably the last to get product from Apple, but frustrating nonetheless.  Suddenly the Note 3 is back on my radar!  I wonder if CS could reallocate my funds to a different phone without having to go through the refund process.

Journeyman

Im canceling my order if I spot any gold 16 or 32s in store anywhere.

I can handle the 4-6 week range. I've already coped with it. But 8! Trippin.

This will go down in history as the worst product launch ever. I ordered within minutes of the site going live. and I'm not supposed to get my product for two months!

welcome to week 3

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat