cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

Ordered my iphone 5s 16gb gold on 9/21 and still no tracking confirmation sent i understand the 4-6 week time frame but you would think a supplier like apple would want to get their products out as quickly as possible especially for the people that use their devices and like to be up to date with apple products. Its kinda ridiculous that you have to wait nearly 2 months to receive a device that should've been in mass quantity at least. If anyone ordered as of 9/21 has already gotten a tracking number please reply so i know there is SOME faith.

Journeyman

I looked at the website that supposedly shows 5s availability.  It says that a bunch of local stores have the silver 16gb, however, when I called one of them, they said they had no 5s in stock at all.  Could be that the apple website knows that some will be shipping to those stores soon, or the website could be completely wrong.  I'd take it with a big grain of salt.

Journeyman

I put my name on the reserve list at my local Sprint store. I've called a couple of times this week and they keep telling me next week will probably be when they'll have my phone. Coupled with what most of the internet orders are being told, I wonder if Sprint is expecting a large shipment next week?

Journeyman

Faith died a long time ago honey

Journeyman

Medo11 2 day air usually.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I would just chill, it's going to be a while, especially if you ordered the Gold.

I simultaneously ordered Gold 16gb from the Apple Store and from Sprint on 9/20 (the first day of availability).

Neither has updated the shipping date, or the order status.  They are both just sitting in the queue.  Apple did

not charge me in advance, but Sprint did.

The temptation is to get mad at Sprint.  But there is nothing they can do.  They would love to give us a phone,

but they "ain't got none".  Apple doesn't have any either, I'm guessing they are having huge production issues

but they don't dare say a thing.  They had to make their launch date, but didn't have the devices to back it up.

Plus, I think they overestimated demand for the 5C (which nobody wants) and underestimated the demand for

the 5S (which everybody wants).  So Apple has created the hunger in us for the phone, but it is kind of like

vaporware in that they don't have any actual devices to give us.

Ultimately, it's our own fault for desiring the phone so bad.  I'm just going to forget about it and suffer with my

Galaxy Note 2 which I hate, and the 5S will get here when it gets here.  In a month, they'll be easy to get.

But I'm not going to wimp out and go for the silver or black, because I kinda want the gold one, and I don't

really know why.

Good luck!

Journeyman

I feel better knowing Apple hasn't shipped any out either. lol

Journeyman

you really are blaming the lack of phone on us? if it wasn't for us, apple nor sprint wouldn't even be in business. they shoulda had the phones ready. point blank period.

Journeyman

anyways I tried to cancel my order and sprint told m because of the stage in processing I have to go through escalations. I don't know what processing they are talking about, they haven't done shit with my order.

Journeyman

They wouldnt let you cancel your order? Please tell me you told them about themselves..

Journeyman

I Have a 32g iphone 5s gold on preorder  at my sprint store since 9/20 and still no call . so I stopped by my local bestbuy store and they had a sprint 16 gold iphone 5s so I just bought it. not the size I wanted but the color was :-)

Journeyman

So jealous.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat