Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

I ordered iPhone 5s 16gb in Gold.

Boyfriend ordered iPhone 5s 16gb in Black.

...email says ship date up to 3 weeks.

Let's all keep each other posted when we receive the shipping emails to sort of gauge when we will all get our phones.

1,061 REPLIES 1,061
Highlighted
Journeyman

OK ! here is what i think i have been looking at people that have gotten their IPHONE 5S  shipped and this is the pattern i see Alberto you ordered yours on the 20th space gray 16gb  and i ordered mine 16gb silver on the 27 th of October  Alberto hasn't gotten any tracking neither did i !! so the people that have ordered on the 20th and gotten their phones have been members with sprint longer than i have been or Alberto have been too  i have been with sprint since 2010 and Alberto by clicking on your name you have been a member with Sprint since 2011 ......so well see if my theory proves to be right I COULD BE WRONG !!!! but if i get my shipment before you Alberto ! i think my theory is RIGHT !!!! that's my two cents ..............

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered mine 10/5 they said up to 8weeks

Highlighted
Journeyman

Interesting theory, I ordered a 32 gold on the 20th at 2pm pst and have heard nothing beyond the initial 4-6 weeks time frame.  I have been a customer since December 1999, that's a long time, would love to see some appreciation shown by sending me my phone asap please and thank you

Highlighted
Journeyman

good news!!!!   I finally got my shipping email just now that my phone is on its way.  Shows it will be overnight : next pm shipping.   Even better!   I had ordered the space gray iphone 5s on 9/20 around 1pm through telesales.   Hope others are finding good news as well

Highlighted
Journeyman

what size did you order?  Glad you got shipping info.

Highlighted
Journeyman

FREEMASSEN33

@freemassen33 i just got my tracking number and my iphone has shipped i just got it like 5 minutes ago and i live in California so its 7:19 pm at the moment

i got space gray 16gb and it shows its being shipped by UPS 2 day air

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered a 16gb

Highlighted
Journeyman

I Ordered my boyfriends 16 space grey before both of you. 9/20 1am ish and still haven't gotten a tracking number. If I don't get it tonight... There's something fishy going on.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Got my confirmation number for 16gb space gray tonight at 9:12pm, Next day PM but UPS says by end of day Wed.  Ordered on 9/20 around 5pm eastern.  was almost wishing i got the Galaxy S4 because I'm not looking forward to repurchasing apps on the apple ecosystem, but now that it's on the way.. woohoo!

Highlighted
Journeyman

i think their is to be honest because i ordered my iphone 5s around 2 pm pacific time which is 5 pm eastern time and i just got my shipping info i dont think sprint really has a list or something is going on with their system and its not sending them in order thats what i think personally because if you ordered at 1am then you should have gotten it before me dont you think??

Highlighted
Journeyman

does yours says 2 day air???

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yeah. Makes no sense. I also live in CA. So my 1am pacific time is before a lot

of everyone above saying they got their shipping info.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat