cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

OK ! here is what i think i have been looking at people that have gotten their IPHONE 5S  shipped and this is the pattern i see Alberto you ordered yours on the 20th space gray 16gb  and i ordered mine 16gb silver on the 27 th of October  Alberto hasn't gotten any tracking neither did i !! so the people that have ordered on the 20th and gotten their phones have been members with sprint longer than i have been or Alberto have been too  i have been with sprint since 2010 and Alberto by clicking on your name you have been a member with Sprint since 2011 ......so well see if my theory proves to be right I COULD BE WRONG !!!! but if i get my shipment before you Alberto ! i think my theory is RIGHT !!!! that's my two cents ..............

Journeyman

I ordered mine 10/5 they said up to 8weeks

Journeyman

Interesting theory, I ordered a 32 gold on the 20th at 2pm pst and have heard nothing beyond the initial 4-6 weeks time frame.  I have been a customer since December 1999, that's a long time, would love to see some appreciation shown by sending me my phone asap please and thank you

Journeyman

good news!!!!   I finally got my shipping email just now that my phone is on its way.  Shows it will be overnight : next pm shipping.   Even better!   I had ordered the space gray iphone 5s on 9/20 around 1pm through telesales.   Hope others are finding good news as well

Journeyman

what size did you order?  Glad you got shipping info.

Journeyman

FREEMASSEN33

@freemassen33 i just got my tracking number and my iphone has shipped i just got it like 5 minutes ago and i live in California so its 7:19 pm at the moment

i got space gray 16gb and it shows its being shipped by UPS 2 day air

Journeyman

I ordered a 16gb

Highlighted
Journeyman

I Ordered my boyfriends 16 space grey before both of you. 9/20 1am ish and still haven't gotten a tracking number. If I don't get it tonight... There's something fishy going on.

Journeyman

Got my confirmation number for 16gb space gray tonight at 9:12pm, Next day PM but UPS says by end of day Wed.  Ordered on 9/20 around 5pm eastern.  was almost wishing i got the Galaxy S4 because I'm not looking forward to repurchasing apps on the apple ecosystem, but now that it's on the way.. woohoo!

Journeyman

i think their is to be honest because i ordered my iphone 5s around 2 pm pacific time which is 5 pm eastern time and i just got my shipping info i dont think sprint really has a list or something is going on with their system and its not sending them in order thats what i think personally because if you ordered at 1am then you should have gotten it before me dont you think??

Journeyman

does yours says 2 day air???

Journeyman

Yeah. Makes no sense. I also live in CA. So my 1am pacific time is before a lot

of everyone above saying they got their shipping info.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat