cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

I checked the Apple website as soon as it was available this morning. It was down until 4:00am CDT for maintenance. The Apple store in Oak Brook, IL had a Gold 32GB iPhone in stock today! So hopefully my Gold 32GB iPhone that I ordered on 9/20 @ 8:30am will have some tracking info soon!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Still nothing.  32GB Space Gray ordered on 9/21

Journeyman

well I guess I'll join in on this. I ordered a iphone 5s gold 16gb on 10/2 no tracking or anything. I know for sure everyone who ordered before myself will definitely receive there gold phones first. I've waited a week already & I am so tired of waiting already. I'm currently with AT&T and have the note first generation . It barely charges anymore & I really need something more reliable. I have not contacted sprint to see about anything I just watch this post. It's ridiculous how no one on sprint has received the gold iphone. I know there is a high demand APPLE knew this too. So why aren't they trying to produce all of the gold phones first? Or is sprint lying to all of us & hiding information on why we aren't getting our phones. Of course I want everyone who ordered before me to get there phones first but I really do not want to wait the whole. 8 weeks while people from Verizon & AT&T have there phones first. I went with sprint because AT&T raised the price on my phone & sprint matched what I was paying previously. This phone better hurry up so I can cancel AT&T. 

Journeyman

Found an announcement today that Apple is releasing the iphone 5s and 5c in 25 more countries by OCT 25 and 10 more countries by NOV 1st. The first line of the article says "it looks like Apple has weathered their iphone supply issues because its newest smartphones are set to go on a world tour.

I don't know how they've weathered supply issues when there's still a lot of people waiting for their phones. So either that's good news and means that we'll be getting our gold iPhones soon or Apple is going to sell more non-existent phones to people in other countries and tax their non-existent supply even more.

Journeyman

hahah just watch other countries get their phones before we do!

Journeyman

This has been the most frustrating thing. Especially when Virgin mobile annoucned available stock. They're owned by Sprint! Those are phones that could be given to people that have already paid for them. No, they have to hold them back for new customers to buy.

Journeyman

just got my tracking# for space gray 16gb. Shipping today and I should have it tomorrow. Hang in there!

Journeyman

So I travel a lot for work and just for fun I would check the city I'm going to see if any local Apple stores have the 16 gold. Low and behold the city I'm going to today has 16 gold in stock. If they still have it by the time I get there later today I am copping it ASAP and canceling my sprint order.

Journeyman

When did you order?

Journeyman

I was gonna pick one up from the store down the street from my house but apparently if you are on a corporate account the only way you can upgrade is through sprint themself.. They somehow always manage to tick off their customers

Journeyman

I ordered mine on 9/22 so it is just short of 3 weeks

Journeyman

This happened to me also. I had an iPhone in front of me a few weeks ago and was told they couldn't sell it to me because of the plan I was on. So here I sit and wait on Sprint instead of having my new phone and going about my day.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat