cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

This is crazy I ordered my iphone 5s on 9/20 and I still don't have a tracking # yet and people who ordered days later are already getting theirs.........I'm really getting pissed

Journeyman

I know exactly how you feel even though I ordered the gold its still freaking annoying and on the plus side of all of this the screen of my 5 just COMPLETELY shattered

Journeyman

I Spoke to another sprint rep and they told me who ever ordered after me even though they have tracking numbers does not guarantee them it will come before ours so because we ordered earlier their prioritized to us first, Just cause we haven't  received are tracking number and they did doesn't mean they'll get it before us she said she's highly positive that I'd receive it by Friday, That is the last day from the 3week time frame we were given she said it would be a miracle if we got it any day after Friday she was able to confirm that the warehouse that ships to my location has Space grey 16GB & 32GB in stock so she said I had nothing to worry about I hope she wasn't lying because I'm definitely happier now I spoke to a sprint rep earlier and they were just like if you don't receive friday give me a call I'll cancel it blah blah blah why the hell would I cancel after waiting so long

*HAS ANYONE ACTUALLY GOT THEIR DEVICE CAUSE WE HAVE ONLY SEEN PEOPLE SAY THEY GOT TRACKING NUMBERS, WHO HAS THE PHONE IN THEIR HANDS RIGHT NOW ?*

Journeyman

image.jpg

My phone is suppose to arrive today and if it does I'll post in here and let everyone know I ordered space gray 16gb on 9/20 around 2:40pm pacific time I live in Southern California

Journeyman

my boyfriend ordered a 16gb gray and gold in store on the 20th & was first person in line... he received his 16gb gray on the 27th! so even if you order at the same time they will ship whichever phone they get..they wont hold one and wait for the other. a rep told me the other day that it should be sometime next week for my gold! FINGERS CROSSED!

Journeyman

I'm happy your almost getting yours I noticed you were one of the first people to post on here I'm just really hoping my order for the space grey 16GB & 32GB come before Friday or else I'm going to go crazy as for the person who got a tracking number for a space gray 16GB who ordered on the 22nd they said even though they have a tracking number it's not guaranteed to deliver any earlier then mine let's see if that's true otherwise nothing is prioritized

Journeyman

I Got my tracking # a few mins ago....it will arrive tomorrow

Highlighted
Journeyman

My boyfriends 16 grey is out for delivery today.

Still no update for my 16 gold.

what phone did you get? I'm hoping your username is related to you ordering a gold. Please say yes.

Journeyman

Both my 16gb and 32gb was ordered together I got tracking info NOW finally the only thing is is that tracking number for one of the phones or both ?

Journeyman

How much does the package weigh?

Journeyman

Lol sorry ordered space grey

Journeyman

It was just posted like minutes ago so it's not showing how much is weighs yet but as soon as it does I'll post it I'm hoping it's both so happy to see there at least tracking number there

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat