cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

I'm sorry. Apparently I did receive a shipping confirmation email. I use GMail and it went to my spam.

Journeyman

Are you going to put a cover on it?  I am waiting on mine and want to flash the gold however don't want it getting all scratched up.  

Journeyman

did you order it from sprint.com or apple?

Journeyman

Can you share your order number without the last 2 number?

Journeyman

Nice hopefully we all get our phones soon!

Journeyman

I still have a HTC evo 3d I've been due for a new phone in forever and this drag is just crazyy

Journeyman

I haven't received an email yet from Sprint but after reading your post I checked my order status and guess what? I have a tracking # from UPS!!! It hasn't shipped yet but says a label has been created. For everyone else who hasn't heard anything and is wondering I ordered a 16 gb gold, order # 7253733xx, my order went through at 1209 PST on 9/20. So hopefully you will all get your tracking #s soon!

Journeyman

Hopefully i get my tracking number soon also! my order went through at 12:25am pst on 9/20

Journeyman

I have faith I will have mine by next week now!!! THEY EXIST!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just received my shipping confirmation and tracking number for my iPhone 5S 16GB Gold about 15 minutes ago.  I ordered mine as soon as the Sprint site went up around 3:30AM EST on the 20th.  My partial order number is oy-shso-7253.......... So everyone, look out, they are definitely shipping this week!

Journeyman

You better not be playing with our emotions lol!

Journeyman

I'm definitely not!  I just received the email from Sprint.  For sure they are shipping the Gold out this week.  I was shocked to see the email....  Be on the lookout everyone, finally some relief to this mess!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat