cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

My order number is 72679 probably not getting till next week

Highlighted
Journeyman

YAaaaaaay! My order number has the same starting numbers as your.

Journeyman

Cool, you should be getting your confirmation soon as well. Make sure to check your spam too because that's where mine was, if your using gmail.

Journeyman

This whole thread was about 16GB nobody has received a 32GB Or at least the tracking number? I got tracking Info for the 16GB not the 32GB it was 0.90lbs -.-

Journeyman

16 GB GOLD tracking email was in spam its coming Friday, at the end of the day, I'm so excited!!!!

Journeyman

Mine is also 725375xxx. No shipping info for gold yet.

Journeyman

Can you guys put your order numbers in also!? im so excited for mine and i wanna know about how close i am my order number is oy-shso-725374**

Journeyman

Good news! Yep, everyone check your Spam!

Journeyman

I ordered 9/20 2 hours after release here is my order #

oy-shso-725383xx

you should have yours by now just check your spam if you are using gmail it should definitely be there

Journeyman

Nothing yet

Journeyman

Order Number:   oy-shso-7253771xx

Still nothing. I'm halfway confident i will get the shipping info by tonight if not, over night. The same thing happened to my boyfriends when everyone started to say they were getting theirs.

i mean I'm juiced but this whole ordeal will never encourage me to order from sprint still.

Journeyman

i didnt get anything yet either and i placed my order before swimmin...we will see hopefully it comes soon I just want my phone.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat