cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

a rep just told me if we didnt get tracking it will be another 3-4 weeks!

Journeyman

nevermind he said he meant it will ship in 3-4 weeks so we should have the phone by the 20th

Journeyman

I ordered before swim also but didnt get anything thats really strange

Highlighted
Journeyman

Don't listen to the reps, they have no idea what they are talking about.

I called once and this fool told me they shipped my phone and it was sent to my house and no one was there so it went back to the warehouse. I told him he was insane. He swore up and down he was correct... I demanded he ask his supervisor and then admitted I was right.

My BFs black was ordered before a lot of peoples who were getting theirs as well but it eventually came overnight. Don't get caught up with the number until tomorrow... As you see my order number is before some who listed theirs as well. We are almost to the finish line. I went into Apple and bought my BF the leather case (because he just got black) and I must say the GOLD is beautiful. If anyone puts a case on it, they are insane.

Journeyman

Ordered 16GB Gold seconds after site went live on 9/20. Got tracking info at 7:33pm EST. Scheduled for End of Day Friday 10/11. 3 weeks...which is what I was quoted when placing the order. Man did they stretch it to the end. I think I'll be putting mine up on Craig's List to cover the cost of my 2 other line ETFs and moving to another carrier!!! Sprint can SUCK IT!

Journeyman

i ordered a gold 16gb on 9/20 around 12:30pm EST. order # tm-tset-41765***. nothing yet. i ordered this for my daughter's bday hoping it would arrive before next week. by the time it comes in, it will be her christmas present!!!

Journeyman

Hi CMYLXGO3,

I know my friend ordered from AT&T on 9/21 and still has not got any shipping information yet. Gold model is difficult to get for any carrier not just Sprint. I agree that Sprint should communicate with us better but this time it is really not their fault that Apple has so limited stock on Gold model.

I have been a Sprint customer for years and thought about leaving Sprint several times but eventually I stayed. Now my area has LTE and with unlimited data I don't want to leave any more.

Journeyman

What about the people that order in October probably gotta wait a couple more weeks, why don't some sprint mod come talk to us

Journeyman

Just got shipping confirmation for 16GB Gold

Ordered on 09/20 at 9:30am EST from the Sprint website

Journeyman

my order number 72537 and I still have not received anything. Ordered a gold 32gb at 12:30 am on 9/20

Hopefully I hear something soon!

Journeyman

I Ordered at 430am this is so frustrating haha!    

Journeyman

There is HOPE!

I am a new customer with sprint and ordered a IPHONE 5S SILVER 16GB KIT on 9/21 at about 8:30pm central and just got my tracking info today 10/9 at 8:36pm central. My phone will be here FRIDAY!!! My order # is tm-tset-4178**** I just want to say don't give up hope and cancel your order, you can't be upset unless the pass the expected date that was set.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat