cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

I ordered a 16gb Gold at the Sprint store on 9/20 around 12:30pm Central and still have no tracking number. My phone is supposed to be shipped to the store because apparently that would be quicker. Has anyone else ordered at a Sprint store and received their tracking numbers yet?

The other day I went to the Sprint store just to ask if there was a way to cancel the order and the rep called into their internal customer service line and he told the rep I'd have to wait for the phone to get to the store and then let them know I did not want it. There was no way for Sprint to cancel the order and the "warehouse" be aware that it had been cancelled. Once the order is on the list, it's on the list, there is no way for them to remove it. Sounds ridiculous if you ask me. This is really helping to convince me to never get an IPhone again. It's unbelievable the way paying customers have been treated. "You pay now and we can make you wait as long as we want to & never give you a straigh answer or send any updates." Amazing how APPLE has not even uttered a word or apologized for the long wait times. Makes you wonder if they really care. Just tell your customers the truth! I can just imagine what will happen if they ever do decide to launch a model with a bigger screen to compete with all the other phone sizes that have become so popular.

Journeyman

When I talked to a rep today she said they don't ship out on weekends   I ordered the 23rd so technically my 3 weeks is up next Monday.  Since Monday is a holiday and they don't ship out over the weekends i'm expecting a tracking number by tomorrow.. if not it looks like the 3 week margin is just another lie.

Journeyman

I just heard the same thing from a Sprint Rep.  They said it should go out on Friday or Monday but not sure if the rep had considered the holiday.  I hope sprint offers some compensation for orders that exceed the estimated dates.

Journeyman

I too ordered in October 10/5 so I guess where in the same boat..

Journeyman

Journeyman

Journeyman

NVRCRY4U According to rumors announced today Apple is making a bigger phone. Looks like iphone 6 will be out Sept of 2014 and will have a 4.8" screen. Hopefully, they'll do preorders the next time.

Journeyman

NVRCRY4U- It looks like according to rumors just released today Apple will be making a bigger phone. The iphone 6 will have a 4.8" screen and be released in Sept 2014. Of course it's all just speculation right now but it was only a matter of time before they changed the screen size and there's always a huge design change with the next # phone. Hopefully, they up production of the next one and do pre-orders.

Journeyman

NVRCRY4U- It looks like according to rumors just released today Apple will be making a bigger phone. The iphone 6 will have a 4.8" screen and be released in Sept 2014. Of course it's all just speculation right now but it was only a matter of time before they changed the screen size and there's always a huge design change with the next # phone. Hopefully, they up production of the next one and do pre-orders.

Journeyman

It looks like according to rumors just released today Apple will be making a bigger phone. The iphone 6 will have a 4.8" screen and be released in Sept 2014. Of course it's all just speculation right now but it was only a matter of time before they changed the screen size and there's always a huge design change with the next # phone. Hopefully, they up production of the next one and do pre-orders.

Journeyman

It looks like according to rumors just released today Apple will be making a bigger phone. The iphone 6 will have a 4.8" screen and be released in Sept 2014. Of course it's all just speculation right now but it was only a matter of time before they changed the screen size and there's always a huge design change with the next # phone. Hopefully, they up production of the next one and do pre-orders.

Highlighted
Journeyman

NVRCRY4U- rumors are out today that they are making a bigger iphone. The iphone 6 is expected Sept 2014 and will have a 4.8" screen. Hopefully, they'll up production this time before they sell and do pre-orders.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat