cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

If you pre order you 5s can it still be tracked because i never got a tracking number

Journeyman

If you pre order you 5s can it still be tracked because i never got a tracking number

Journeyman

Journeyman

Journeyman

I Pre order 2 I phone 5s on 9/20 at about 8:07 one silver one gold i received my silver one 9/23 im still waiting on my gold one i had to put 50 $ on each phone to pre order but i did not get a tracking number for either phone so if any one can tell me how i get this tracking number it would be greatly appreciated

Journeyman

I Pre order 2 I phone 5s on 9/20 at about 8:07 one silver one gold i received my silver one 9/23 im still waiting on my gold one i had to put 50 $ on each phone to pre order but i did not get a tracking number for either phone so if any one can tell me how i get this tracking number it would be greatly appreciated

Journeyman

Where did you read the iphone 6 rumor?

Journeyman

You can always go to UPS.com and track by reference number.  You spring account number is your reference number and you can also get the tracking information that way.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I got my shipping info last night! My 16 gold will be here tomorrow! Finally.

Journeyman

I got my shipping info last night! My 16 gold will be here tomorrow! Finally.

Journeyman

how do i get my reference number

Journeyman

Your reference number is your sprint account number.  You will go to UPS.com, track, track by reference, enter the zipcode your phone is being sent to as well as your sprint account number in the reference number field.  If your phone has been shipped it will provide you with the tracking number.  Mine hasn't been sent but it does verify for you that a shipping label has been made.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat