cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

ok thanks so much your more help then sprint

Journeyman

reference number is the number under your username on the top right.

Nothing for me on UPS using mine, this is some bull#!% that they are not shipping orders by the order they were placed.

I placed this order on 9/20 as soon as they went on sale, no shipping email or anything using my reference number.

Got off the phone with a rep, they don't know anything and have nothing to tell me but "Sorry". He said that have absolutely no information other than what it says on order status page.

Journeyman

i dont have a number under my username on top right..

Journeyman

It's next to the support button at the top it looks like this example (its fake):

ScoobyDum87

(892341511)

Its also on your bill or you can chat or call sprint to get it. Its the account number, but you use it as the reference number on ups.com

Journeyman

i probably dont have that number because im not with sprint yet im changing over from att when my phone comes in /: which seems like its taking forever. the weird thing is sprint sent me a bill saying i paid them $158 on october 5.. & i didn't then it said i owe $-50.00 on the 29th... im not even on there service yet the only thing i paid for was the iphone & deposit on the 3.. everytime i try to chat with them online it takes me to sprint home screen. i really dont want to call them they are hard to understand 

Journeyman

if you ask a sprint rep they will give you your account number.  I'm a new customer also and even though our phones aren't activated yet they can give you your account number and phone number now if you aren't porting a number already.

Journeyman

okay thank you i got it but nope nothing on ups at all oh well its only been a week. ):

Journeyman

Hello Everyone. I worked for Sprint for a little over two years, and I would be happy to answer any questions here about shipping/iphone 5s/supply. I was present for the last 2 iphone launches so I can try to help all the frustrated people as much as possible.

Just let me know. I will be online most the day.

Journeyman

I happened upon it this morning when I googled Ipad 5 because I want to get new ipad for Christmas. Apple's supposed to have their next event on OCT 22nd where supposedly they're introducing a new ipad mini and ipad 5. But in googling ipad 5 it showed the iphone 6 as well. If you google iphone 6 you'll find plenty of news articles about the release date and possible specs on the new phone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I happened upon it this morning when I googled Ipad 5 because I want to get new ipad for Christmas. Apple's supposed to have their next event on OCT 22nd where supposedly they're introducing a new ipad mini and ipad 5. But in googling ipad 5 it showed the iphone 6 as well. If you google iphone 6 you'll find plenty of news articles about the release date and possible specs on the new phone.

Journeyman

I have a question...how do they determine who get the phones first? I ordered the gold 16gb on 9/20 around 12:30pm EST. I was reading a post and someone had ordered theirs 30 minutes before I did and they have a shipping comfirmation. just curious....

Journeyman

I have a question...how do they determine who get the phones first? I ordered the gold 16gb on 9/20 around 12:30pm EST. I was reading a post and someone had ordered theirs 30 minutes before I did and they have a shipping comfirmation. just curious....

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat