cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

I have a question...how do they determine who get the phones first? I ordered the gold 16gb on 9/20 around 12:30pm EST. I was reading a post and someone had ordered theirs 30 minutes before I did and they have a shipping comfirmation. just curious....

Journeyman

I have a question...how do they determine who get the phones first? I ordered the gold 16gb on 9/20 around 12:30pm EST. I was reading a post and someone had ordered theirs 30 minutes before I did and they have a shipping comfirmation. just curious....

Journeyman

hey i have a question..how do they determine who get the phones first. i ordered mine on 9/20 around 12:30pm EST. i read a post where someone ordered 30 minutes before me, with the same phone-i believe and in the same time zone...just curious

Journeyman

hey i have a question..how do they determine who get the phones first. i ordered mine on 9/20 around 12:30pm EST. i read a post where someone ordered 30 minutes before me, with the same phone-i believe and in the same time zone...just curious

Journeyman

Day of the release I went into a Sprint location store (when they opened) and they only had iPhones in stock for "new" customers and were only allowing people to upgrade if they bought an Ipad or upgraded their telephone service through them. You would expect them to accommodate their current customers instead of treat us like we don't matter. How can they even have stock for new customers only? Aren't all the iPhones the same?

So after that, I went home and purchased the 32 GB iPhone 5s in Gold on their website. I, too, got the message that it would ship in 3 weeks but upon checking my order on Sprint.com/myorders, the order won't be available for 4-6 weeks from my purchase date of 9/20. THIS BLOWS. Still haven't received a tracking number either. By the time I get the phone, I won't be excited anymore.

Has anyone received their tracking number or phone yet?

Journeyman

Have you checked your order status or are you just looking for the email? I still haven't gotten an email from sprint about them shipping my iphone (not in my junk mail either), but yet it's on the UPS plane right now and should be here tomorrow afternoon. So I would keep checking your order status.

Journeyman

do you mean checking sprint.com/myorders? because all I see is what I ordered and the date it was ordered, tracking number is blank and the status says "Thank you for your order. iPhone 5s orders placed prior to 7 pm CT on 9/23 will ship in 4 to 6 weeks from order date. Orders placed after that will ship in up to 8 weeks from order date. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. Please continue to check www.sprint.com/myorder for the latest shipping information."

Journeyman

I just got a tracking number on sprint.com/myorder so I guess its safe to say anyone who ordered a gold 16GB the first day of sales is getting it shipped right now.

Journeyman

well, I ordered the 32 GB.... maybe they're going in order of GB? I hope mine shows up soon.

Journeyman

i have done all of that. someone suggested going to the ups website and putting in the order number or account number--nothing, i called sprint--nothing. guess i will have to keep waiting since i can't cancel the order

Journeyman

i have done all of that. someone suggested going to the ups website and putting in the order number or account number--nothing, i called sprint--nothing. guess i will have to keep waiting since i can't cancel the order

Highlighted
Journeyman

Then it hasn't shipped yet. Last night when the first person mentioned they had got the email from Sprint I checked and no email. So I checked my order status and it had changed from the message that your order status says to a message that says my phone has shipped and there is UPS tracking #. I'm not sure how putting in the account # at UPS would work. I'm pretty sure you have to have a tracking #.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat